Chapter 22

Tyler's POV

I stayed rooted to the ground as I watched the sisters exchange glares. Ciara shifted her gaze from me to Tiana and back to me, her eyes shoot daggers. I was kinda feeling uncomfortable even though I wanted nothing more but to to tell Ciara exactly what I think of her; a she-devil. Who sets their sister up for something so dangerous? I really wanted to tell Ciara she was wicked and heartless but I didn't want to over step my bounds.

"I should leave." A voice said and it took me a moment to realize I was the one who said it. The sisters shifted their gaze to me.

"Bold choice, Tyler. This doesn't have anything to do with you." Ciara said through gritted teeth. I glared at her.

"No. He stays. If anyone should leave it should be you." Tiana snapped and Ciara snorted out a laugh.

"This is my house..." she started but Tiana cut her off with me just standing there, watching the exchange.

"As much as it is mine, Ciara!" Tiana snapped again.

"I'm your elder sister! You will do as I tell you!" Ciara threw her bag to the floor and it landed with a thug.

"You lost that right the day you decided to ruin my life. You are just a figure head, Ciara. You are not my elder sister." Tiana spat out and I was surprised. She was scared of her sister. What made her so bold suddenly? Probably because I was with them and I definitely won't let Ciara hurt Tiana any more.

"Watch you tone, Tiana or I will hurt you." Ciara growled out walking slowly towards Tiana and I felt my blood boil.

"You wouldn't dare." I told her. Ciara looked at me and so did Tiana. I came in front of Tiana and asked her to stay behind me, which she did, holding my arm.

"Excuse me? This has nothing to do with you so take yourself and get out of this house now," Ciara snapped.

"No, I'm not leaving. Especially not when I know you are capable of hurting Tiana and I won't let you hurt her anymore than you already have," I replied. Ciara snorted again and looked at her, her eyes shooting lasers at me.

"What the fück do you know?! You haven't been here as much as I have been. I don't care what cock and bull story she told you to make me look like the villain here but she wanted it all! I'm her sister, I know what she wants and what's best for her." Ciara screamed like a mad woman.

"What's best for her? What's best for her?!" I snapped glaring at Ciara and she kept quiet. I snorted out laugh and continued.

"Have you ever asked her what she wants? You make decisions for her, terrible and bad decisions and she faces the consequences all alone and you are indirectly telling me you love her and want what's best for her? Are you shitting me?!"

"You have no fücking idea what I have gone through for Tiana. I do everything I do just for her, for her own good. So you have no right to tell me I don't care," Ciara hissed.

"For her own good? Wow! She was ill, down with a cold and in your heart of heart, you decided to give King a key to the house so that he can come and do what..." Ciara was breathing heavily.

"Ciara... " I let out a strained laugh "...he hurt your sister for years and she has scars to prove it and you put her down for that kind of treatment again and you are doing everything for her own good? On the contrary, Ciara. You know what you are doing is wrong but you want someone who can join you in the atrocities." I moved closer to Ciara and looked her in the eye.

"Now let me make this clear," I growled out "Tiana is off limits from now on. You want to use anyone for your sick experiment, hands off Tiana. And you had better deliver this same message to King, because I won't hesitate to give him more black eye and broken bones,"