Chapter 24

I'M BACK!!!

________________________________________

Tyler's POV

I stayed rooted to the ground, my mind in a turmoil and my fist clenched to my side, her last words ringing in my head.

She loves me.

I clenched my fist tighter as my breathing became a little labourer. I turned and punched the wall, screaming at the same time. The punch created a dent in the wall and my knuckles were bursted and gushing out blood but I didn't care at the moment. I was pissed off. I had a pretty good idea who was behind all this.

Ciara and King!

I sat on the floor, leaning on the wall, sighing. My knuckles were throbbing now, pain cursing through my veins. But one thing I knew was that I ain't gonna loose Tiana.

"Tyler... Oh my God!" Zaria covered her mouth as she came in, followed by the others.

"What happened?" Charles asked, signaling to Joel to come help him get me up.

"Let me go get bandages from the health centre." Lyla said and turned.

"Where's Tiana? You guys came in here together and now you are like this. Did she beat you up?" Kelvin asked and the others shot him a look so he kept quiet. I chuckled bitterly as they set me on one of the chairs.

"I wish that was it..." I trailed off.

"What's going on?" Ada asked.

"She broke up with me." I said. My statement was followed by silence.

"That's not possible." Zaria spoke first.

"I agree. She was fine yesterday. Why the sudden change overnight?" Joel threw his hand up emphatically.

"You all forget that the she-devil herself lives in that same house." Lyla said as she entered the classroom with the first aid kit. She knelt in front of me and started to dress my hand.

"She wouldn't have broken up with me just like that, right? I mean, she was fine yesterday...we were fine." I looked at them. A lone tear left my eyes and I quickly wiped it off.

"Tyler calm down. It's gonna be okay." Ada placed her hand on my shoulder and gave it gentle rubs. I exhaled.

"They are gonna pay for ever messing with her. I just want Tiana safe, nothing more." I said.

"And right now she's not safe. She didn't end things with you on her own will. It's quite obvious that she was threatened, probably by King." Charles said.

"We have got to do something fast before this gets out of hand." Joel said.

"Guys, I get that we are all about that super hero life and all just like Joel was to Zaria last year but this is a more dangerous game. King and Ciara are very notorious and they will obviously kill to get what they want. They want Tiana and they have an upper hand. We are just high school students. We have gotta ask for help before it's too late." Kelvin told us, giving us a pretty reasonable break down of what we must do but waiting can be dangerous.

"Kelvin is right..." Lyla said.

"They is no time. I'm not giving up Tiana, not without a fight." I told them, just to show them how serious I am.

"Neither are we, Tyler. But we have gotta be careful or we will both be at loose ends here." Joel said. I sighed. That didn't sound well for me and when I'm determined no one. Can stop me. Not even my friends.