Intro

Character Description

Kim Namjoon
Age: 28 years
Bestfriend(s): Got7 parents
Facts:
Breaks everything
Works a lot
Doesn't like Jin's dad jokes
Loves his family
Hates: seafood

Kim Seokjin
Age: 28 years
Bestfriend(s): Got7 parents
Facts:
Stay at home parent
Spoils his children
Adores his family
Dad jokes
Hates: punishing the kids

(A/N I did have to change their name to Kim to make more since with the story)

Kim Yoongi
Age: 9 years
Bestfriends: Got7 kids(also EXO kids)
Facts:
Lazy
Dislikes being cuddled by his parents
Sleeps a lot
Sarcastic but sweet
Wants a dog named holly
Hates: being woken up

Kim Hoseok
Age: 7 years
Bestfriends: (same as Yoongi)
Facts:
Hyperactive
Loud
Hardly ever sad
Smothers Jimin and Taehyung
Hates: getting in trouble

Kim Jimin
Age: 3 years
Bestfriends: (same as the other kids)
Facts:
Taehyung's twin
Known as the cute one
Older by 5 minutes
Angelic but misbehaved
Hates: being scolded

Kim Taehyung
Age: 3 years
Bestfriends: literally everyone
Facts:
Jimin's twin
Younger by 5 minutes
Playful
Friends with EVERYONE
Has a dog named Yeontan
Hates: being alone

Kim Jungkook
Age: almost 1 years
Bestfriend: babies from daycare
Facts:
A literal fetus
First word was dada(namjoon is dada)
Always around Jin
Hardly ever cries
Hits people a lot
Hates: people yelling

Those are the characters descriptions and personalities.

(Also tell me which other groups you would like to see throughout the story)

Current ones:
BTS
Got7
EXO(maybe)
BlackPink(maybe)

Jin POV~ 6:15am🌼
It was a sunday. Meaning I had a lot of work to do in the house. Namjoon was not working which was good considering he could help with the kids. I had woken up around 6 o'clock as usual and decided to go make breakfast. I woke up Namjoon first.
"Hey baby, wake up," I mumbled near his face.

He didn't move.

"Namjoon wake up, I need you to get the kids up for breakfast." He groaned into his pillow before turning over.

"Just a few more minutes baby." I rolled my eyes and decided to do it myself.

I probably should let him rest since he had work yesterday and didn't come home until late. He didn't even get to tuck the kids in for bed.

I walked into the twins room first and surprisingly they had already woken up. "Good morning babies, why are you up so early?" Jimin yawned rubbing his eyes while Taehyung laughed showing me his boxy smile.

"Daddy, we we're just going to the bathroom but jimin didn't want to go without anyone so he woke me up to go." He said with his baby voice.

"No I don't, im not scared!" Jimin chimed in quickly.

I laughed at their childish behavior.

"Jimin its ok if you we're scared, I normally take you in the morning and your only 3 years old." He nodded taking my hand. I take Taehyung's in the other.
Jimin guides me to the bathroom when I hear the shower turn on in my bedroom. I'm glad Namjoon decided to wake up.

I put Jimin on the potty and took Taehyung to Yoongi and Hoseok's room to wake them up. As expected they we're still sleeping.
"Boys time to wake up," I say loud enough so they could hear.
"No." Yoongi stated suddenly. Tae gasped from my arms.

"Daddy he said no" he shook his head at his older brother.

"I'm aware Tae. Go check on your brother in the bathroom ok?" I let him down and he ran off into Jimin's direction. "Yoongi, hobi wake up." I say a little more stern this time.
Hobi quickly opened his eyes and began to make his bed.

"No, im tired." Yoongi said again and covered his face.
I sighed and sat on his bed. I hate scolding my children but I was forced to. He couldnt skip breakfast.
"Yoongi, I know you are upset because dad and I got taehyung Yeontan for his birthday."

He opened his eyes but still didn't face me. "Obviously daddy, I really wanted a puppy and you got one for taehyung instead and I'm older." He paused for a moment. "Besides what type of name is Kim Yeontan, Kim Holly is better."

I laughed at my oldest son.

"Listen yoongi, just because we got taehyung the puppy doesnt mean we don't love you and care about your feelings. We thought we could get taehyung tannie now and get you holly when you get older." I simply said and he finally turned toward me.

"What about me daddy! I want a puppy!" Hobi yelled while gather his cloths for the day.

"We'll see hobi. But for now, you guys go get in the shower." I stood up and left the room. As I passed the bathroom, I saw namjoon taking care of jungkook, jimin, and taehyung. Good so I can make breakfast.

Breakfast had gone by normally with the boys all bickering on toys and tv shows while I sat feeding jungkook and namjoon reading work papers. I would get a bit irritated every time he did that knowing I dont like him doing work at home while he could be with the kids.
But it puts the food on the tables so I had to deal with it.

"Daddy, can we go to grandma and grandpa house today?" Jimin suddenly ask grabbing everyones attention. Namjoon even looked up slightly.

"Uh, we would have to fly a plane jimin and I have to call and ask first before we show up. Maybe mext month." He pouted but agreed finishing his conversation with hobi.

Jungkook hit my arm.

"Ouch jungkook, why do you keep hitting me these days," I ask him even though I wouldn't get a responce. The only words he could say was dada (referring to namjoon), eat, and bad. "This is almost as painful as when you would bit my fingers when you we're teething."

He giggled and I kiss his head.

We all finish breakfast and go our separate ways. The twins go watch tv, hobi takes tannie outside while yoongi laid on the couch probably taking a nap. I gave jungkook to namjoon and they we're in his office. Most likely doing work while my baby sat on his lap.

I stayed doing the dishes.

A small hand tugged on my pants.
"Daddy could we ask dada to take us to the park?" I sighed knowing I would have to deny him.

"Im sorry Taehyung but dada is working on his work projects right now and im busy with house work." He made a funny face before showing his boxy smile once more today.
"No daddy, me jiminie and hobi hyung had already asked dada, he said to ask you for permission first." I smiled at my happy son.

"If dada said its ok then yes, you could go baby." He clapped his hands in joy and I kiss his face.

1145 words.