15

Namjoon's POV🌼
"Jin, I'm-" I looked across the room to see my husband sobbing on the floor with a screaming baby next to him. The twins were tring to calm down Jin while Hobi and Yoongi yelling at Kookie to be quiet.

"Namjoon, I can't do this anymore! I'm done!" Jin removed the twins from his side and began punching my chest which made the kids cry harder.

I grabbed his hands and he fell into me. "Where were you huh? Out with some bitch who-"

"Jin, go to the room and I'll put the kids to bed." I pushed him away softly and he gasped at my words. "Jin, go to the room." I told him once more not waiting for a responce.

He hesitated a bit but did as told and I picked up kook from the floor. I was surprised at how easily he stopped crying. I guess Jin didn't lie when he told me he only sleeps if I put him down.

Both of the twins ran to my side after Jin left and Yoongi exhaled, loudly.

"Thank god, all I wanted to do was go to sleep but at like three am I hear these brats screaming and Hobi shaking me non stop so I can go help him shut them up. Glad your back, Goodnight dad." Yoon patted my shoulder before heading upstairs.

"Goodnight Hobi, thank you for trying to help calm them down." I told him as he also headed to bed.

"Does that mean-"

"You still have school."

"Ugh, fine. Goodnight." He ran the rest of the way. I didn't move until I heard the click of the door closing. I sighed and collapsed on the couch.

Kook was still in my arms and I began to rock him to sleep.

"Dada I'm hungry." Taehyung mumbled to be while climbing into my lap.

"Do you really need to eat now tae?" I asked helping Jimin onto the sofa. By this time kook had already fallen asleep. "Jimin, don't move kookie, he's  sleeping."

"Yes! That's what I want, a cookie." Tae smiled.

I chuckled and petted his head.

"I want to lay on you, he's taking all of the room." Jimin snuggled under my arm. "I want a cookie too dada." Jimin added.

"Okay, how about you guys go lay down in bed and I'll bring a cookie up to you."

The twins took off stumbling and tripping over their little chubby legs to get to their room. If I wasn't so angry, I probably would have laughed.

I sighed and took kook upstairs, not forgetting to grab the twins late night snack.

Tonight was going to be long night.