16

Namjoon's POV🌼
I walked into the cold and dark bedroom. I was never much on the dramatics, but could almost feel Jin's heartbroken presence wash over me as I closed the door behind me.

I gently rocked Jungkook in my arms and made my way over to his crib and lied him down.

    "Namjoon, what is happening to us." My husband called out to me.

    "Jin, I don't want to talk about-"

    "Why not Namjoon! This is about our future together! About our family and you don't want to talk about it? Really Namjoon!?"

    "Yes Jin! I don't want to talk about it right now! I don't want to talk about whether we are gonna break up or not! I don't want to talk about where our kids would go if we do break up! I don't want to talk about moving out of the house if we get a divorce! I! Don't! Want! To!" I shouted back to him.

    I could clearly hear Jin's muffled cying. I instantly felt bad and ran over to him. I tried comfort him but he only pushed me away.

    "I'm going to go sleep in the guest room for tonight," He got up from the bed and grabbed Kook from his bed. "Until you're ready to talk."

    And with that he was gone.

   I sighed and cursed under my breath. Collapsing onto the bed I grabbed my phone. My eyes connected to Jin's picture that I had taken of him on our anniversary.

    "Fuck!" I yelled rather loudly. Without thinking I threw my phone across the room.

    I really fucked up bad this time...

_________________________________________

A/N This was just a short preview of my next chapter that I believe should be coming out in two weeks. I'll get back to you on that one.

Also I should be updating Bangtan Family every two Saturday's and my other story Instagram every two Friday's.

Thanks always, xoxo 💋