14

finally!!! *in jk's voice*

Namjoon's POV🌼
9 years ago...

"Namjoon, I don't want to stop doing this." Lisa leaned into me and I exhaled.

"Lisa, I told you. I have a girlfriend-"

"Yeah, a girlfriend that talks shit about you behind your back." I rolled my eyes at her and looked away. She forced my face back towards her direction. "Do you even know what she says about you? Huh? She gets on you about you not wanting to sleep with her because y'all just got together."

"It's not that I'm afraid to have sex with her, it's that fact that I don't want to hurt her because it's gonna be her first time." I spoke quietly.

"Uh huh, yeah sure. First time." She mocked.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked unknowingly.

"Nothing, but believe me. She only wants to sleep with you so she can tell the whole fucking school and claim her rank."

I stood silently, thinking to myself. She stared in my eyes waiting for a response from me. How the hell did I get meself in this situation.

"Okay just-"

"Joonie, Lisa, where are you guys, we're about to continue the game of Truth or Dare."

____________

"How long is this gonna take?" I asked my younger brother Jinwoo as we creeped through the graveyard. Or at least that's what it felt like we were doing. Imagine seeing two guys walking through a cemetery around 12 at night. Creepy Right? "I have husband and kids waiting for me."

He chuckled a bit but agreed with me.

"Just a little while longer big brother." His simple answer pissed me off. He always gives simple answers. Always.

"We're here." His face brightned and I just look at him crazy.

"A tomb?"

"Yeah, a tomb."

"You joking right. Right."

He just knocked on the cement twice then three times. It took a few moments but a tall guy in black pulled back the wall and light shined through. Talk about blinding someone. And what's with all these guys being obsessed with black?

She's been waiting was all the guy said before letting us in.

"Okay, so. When you see mom, don't stare. She hates it. And also let her speak first, I learned my lesson the hard way. Oh oh oh and be honest. She can tell if your lying by-"

"By looking into our eyes. Yeah yeah, it's the same when we were kids."

I choose this time to push past him and walk into the space.

A tomb is normally not this is big so I'm wondering why its this big. It's too big. She even added a wall to separate her from the entrance.

"Who there Bill?"

"Hi mother." Jinwoo walked in front of her rocking chair and I stood behind it wondering if I really wanted to see this person.

"Baby bird, It's good to see you again." Ths woman kissed his cheeks and sighed. "Who is this rude person behind me you've brought JinJin." She asked.

I scoffed and shifted my weight to my other leg.

"I'll have you know I was dragged here to meet a complete stranger againsed my free will because my idiot of a younger brother thinks our mother is alive while we clearly saw them put her six feet under. So now I'm pissed off because it's almost two o'clock in the fucking morning and I have yet to see my husband nor kids. So excuse me for not wanting to accept kisses from a supposed to be dead person." I managed to get all of that out in one breath.

She turned around quickly, tears poring from her face.

"Namjoonie," she cried.

I looked at the woman that looked to be around her late seventies. Nothing like my mother. My mother, the mother I knew, looked like she was in her mid forties when she was actually sixty-eight. Mom always wore light scarlet lipstick and her hair was never out of place. She had this sophisticated way to her and that's what people loved about her. If you ever had any problem, she would give you the best advice. I could go to her for anything. Even when I found out I would have Yoongi, she cursed me out but still gave me help. This woman in front of me.. that wasn't my mother.

"Excuse me?" I questioned.

"Namjoonie is that you? Oh my gosh, your father he said you had left Korea after I died." She jumped up to hug me but I stepped away.

"First, please don't call me Namjoonie, my mother was the only person who could say that to me," I looked her up and down then giving a light glare to Jinwoo. "And you are not her."

"And second, my father was right, I did leave Korea after my mother died. I went to stay with some family in LA." I ruffled my dark brown hair. "I don't even know why I'm telling you this."

"Namjoonie, I mean Joon, don't you understand? I am your mother."

"Right and I'm living in space. Oh look, there goes another alien." I spoke and Jinwoo chuckled.

"Namjoon Kim, I'm serious."

"Look woman, I have heard a lot of bullshit today but you have really outdone yourself with this one." I stepped closer to her to make sure she heard my next words very clearly.

"You. Are. Not. My. Mother." I said.

"Yes. I. Am." She responded.

"Fuck this, I'm out. Jinwoo, stay the fuck away from me and my family because next time I see you, you'll be the one with the gun shot wound." I turned to leave but she grabbed my arm. Jinwoo pulled me back but I pushed him off me.

"Wait Namjoon, let me show you!"

"Show me what!"

"That I'm your mother!"

It got really quiet in a matter of seconds. Maybe they were think the same things I were. We need to shut up unless we wanted to get caught.

"You have three minutes."