4

Yoongi POV~ 2:56pm🌼
It had been almost dismissal at school when I was called up to the office to be checked out early. This rairly happened from daddy having to take care of the twins, Kookie and dad working all the time. I walked into the doors and smiled instantly.

Uncle Jinyoung stood with Jackson, Mark, Youngjae, and Hoseok. They all seemed a bit occupied and didn't realize I had walked in.
"Uncle Jinyoung?" He looked up from his phone and took me in his arms. I hugged him back.

"Yoongi, I'm going to be taking care of you today so your daddy can have some rest." I nodded and waved at the other boys.
We walked out to the car and I sat between to Mark and Youngjae. Hoseok didn't like that and decided to sit in the back with Jackson. I shrugged it off.
"Hey suga-hyung," Jackson called me from the back. Suga is my nickname at school.

"What's up jack." I say taking out my ipad. Dad doesn't like me to take it to school but I never listen. "I was wondering if you did what I told you to at school for the gang." Jack asked me.

I nodded and gave him the secret code handshake. Mark and Youngjae didnt notice and Hobi just shook his head. He hates the fact I was in a gang but I think he is just jealous he can't get in.

He tried but failed causing him to get beaten up a lot.

"Good becasue you wouldn't want Xiumen and Suho to get upset would you?" Jackson asked harshly. He was really getting bold.

I glared at him but decided not to say anything. The rest of the ride was filled with soft music and occasional mumbling from the others.

I had fallen asleep in the car on the way to uncle Jinyoung house which I was thankful for since it was longer than to mine.

We had gotten inside and the twins came running to hoseok and I. I pushed them off after a few minutes and decided to talk to Jackson. Hoseok glared at me the entire time but didn't say anything.

I wonder whats his problem.

Mark joined and we walked outside. The weather was quite warm which was good because I wanted to have a wrestling match with the others not including the twins and bam bam.

Hobi didn't join but only sat on the side lines. Reading a book to himself. After a few matches of me and Mark, jackson decided to speak to him.
"Hobi, why don't you come and fight me." He smirked at my younger brother who had only looked up in shock.

"M-me?" Hobi stuttered not closing his book. "No the kid behind you." Jackson said bluntly.

Hobi turned around and everyone laughed. I just stood their expressionless. "No one is behind me hyung." He slowly stated and I shook my head still no words forming.

"I was being, nevermind. Just come and fight me." Jackson told walking up to him. Mark sat down the twins and bam bam. While I stood next to them picking up Taehyung.

"N-no hyung. I dont want to fight." Hobi started to read again. And Jack threw his book across the yard. A few pages ripped out and Hobi began to cry.

I was about to say something when he pushed Jackson. I was actually shocked. Hobi never fights.

"You idiot!" Hobi yelled punching jackson in his face. Jackson seemed a bit taken back but he didn't give up.
Jack tackled hobi to the ground and repeatedly punched him in the face. The twins began to cry and scream and Youngjae ran in the house to get uncles.
Mark and I ran to them to break up the fight. I grabbed hobi and he grabbed Jack. They were struggling to get to each other.

Hobi had blood on his cheek and mouth while Jack only had a few bruises and a bloody nose.

Uncle Jinyoung and Jaebeom came out holding a crying bam bam.
"What happened out here!" Jinyoung hyung screamed.
Jaebeom hyung ran over to us taking the boys out of our grasp.

"Both of you are in big trouble understand." His voiced came out stong and intimidating making Hobi cry in shame. Jackson rolled his eyes and huffed. Hobi never gets in trouble while its a everyday process for Jackson.

"Yoongi go call your father." I nodded and grabbed the twins hands and walked them inside. I guess our playdate is over.
_

_______

"Hobi what were you thinking!" Dad yelled at him. I sat on the couch next to him and daddy was next to dad rubbing his shoulder. The twins were outside with Kookie in the gated backyard playing with the toys.
"You can't just get into fights Hobi!" Dad yelled once more causing hobi to cry.

Daddy stepped in.

"Hobi you never fight so why would you now?" His voice was a bit lighter then dad's but still challenging.

"It wasn't my fault! If anything its Yoongi and Jackson's fault!" He yelled back and I looked at him in confusion.

How is this my fault?

"Yoongi had nothing to do with this Hob-"

"Yes he did! Yoongi hyung, mark and Jackson were all having wrestling fights when Jackson hyung came to me out of no where. I wanted to read my book and Jackson hyung threw it out of my hands and ripped pages. I got mad and punched him and he tackled me! I was defending my book because it was limted edition and was really special to me! You and daddy had bought it for me after I was eliminated from the spelling bee I really wanted to win, when I was in second grade! I put pictures of all of us in it and wrote special letters! Now its ripped up!" Hobi cried harder. And ran up to his room.

The door slammed and dad sighed. Daddy tried calming him down in the kitchen. I looked at the time and decided to get the twins and kookie from outside and took them upstairs for a nap.

I passed their room on the way out and heard crying.

To be continued...