10

Namjoon's POV🌼
9 years ago...

After making my way over to the guys, we started towards class. Jaebeom, Jin, and I all had the same first two periods while Jinyoung went to biology and history. We would then meet up at lunch then go to gym and then to the roof for our break period.

Although we knew we weren't supposed to be up there, we would still go. After we made it to our lockers, Jinyoung said his goodbye to us and walked the opposite way the rest of us took.

Time flew by quickly and before I knew it we were in the lunch hall gathering up our group of friends. Jin and I stood towards the roof exit quietly chatting when Jaebeom and Jinyoung ran up to us.

"Sorry we got caught up with the girls. Sara was asking about you," JB(a nickname we gave Jaebeom) stated.
"Your girl can never stop asking about you."

I laughed it off before turning to make it up to the roof. Jin had decided he was the most handsome and important so he should go first but I honestly think he wanted someone to watch him go up in case he feel to his death.

I was the last to go up but again, I got interrupted.

"Joonie! Namjoon wait!" Sara screamed after me. I turned around in horror quickly pulling her off to the side and covered her mouth.

"Calm down. If we get caught, we can kiss our scholarships goodbye. She smirked and pulled my hand from her mouth.

"You know something you can kiss," she looked at me with a hint of lust in her eyes. I sighed and pulled away from her wanting kiss. "What's wrong baby?"

"You said you were going to stay at lunch with the girls." I told her and her look twisted into a confused scowl.

"Um. You act like you don't want me around namjoonie oppa." She pulled away from me and put a hand on her hip.

"It's not that, the guys just planned an all guys talk." I exhaled a bit strongly.

"By guys you mean Jin right." Her expression dropped in a instant and I wondered on about her and Jin's not-so-friendly relationship.

"I mean yeah. He is one of the guys yes." She groaned. "Namjoonie! You know I don't like him! He's trying to take you away from me! How do you not see it!" She whined.

"Really Sara? You only say that because he's gay and I'm bi-"

"No I'm saying it because it's true!"

I rolled my eyes at her childish behavior. "You know what you are not gonna go up there if I'm not. So either you take me or you are sitting at the table with me and the girls." She lifted a brow waiting for a response.

"Fine."

I walked up the stairs and smiled at the guys. They all looked at me from where they were sitting. "Uh, so I may have done something. I know we said we needed to talk but she-"

I was cut off by Sara walking onto the roof. "Hi guys. Jin." She smiled a bit to forcefully at him and he returned the favor.

"Sara."

__________

Jin's POV🌼

It had been about three days after the police had showed up to the hospital for questioning. Today was the day the kids came home from the Lim's house as well as Namjoon from the hospital. I was sent to pick him up in a few hours.

I had decided to clean up a bit before everyone got home and I unexpectedly got a phone call. It was Namjoon's younger brother Jinwoo. He had called a week ago checking up on Namjoon's condition after I contacted their parents.

He's called everyday since. I actually think it's nice how he wants to see up on his brother's heath. If only I wasn't the only child.

"Hello?" I answered after realizing ive let the line ring for a bit.

"Hey Jin-hyung. How are you these days." He questioned and I could almost see him crack a smile. "How's my... loving brother?"

"He's fine. So am I Jinwoo. He is actually coming home today. The kids as well." I gave him an honest answer and he just hummed in response.

An awkward silence fell between us for a bit before I forced myself to speak up.

"Uh so, any relationship?"

"No."

"Oh."

"I've got to go now. Bye Jin hyung."

He hung up quickly after not letting me get a response out. I shook my head a little before calling Jinyoung.

He answered after the second ring.

"Hey hyung. What's up."

It was less of a question and more of him stating his presence on the phone.

"Oh not much, I'm just cleaning before the kids get here. Speaking of, when are they going to get here? I have to get Namjoon in a few hours."

I stood at the window looking out at his peonies that were blossoming beautifully in the front garden. "Jin hyung, you still there?"

I brought my attention back the phone. "Mhm. Anyway where are the kids?"

Jinyoung laughed and I rose an eyebrow in confusion. "What?"

"Oh my gosh hyung. You weren't listening. I said Jaebeom was taking them home after dinner. So maybe in a few hours. You should start listening more and stop staring at those flowers."

It surprised me at how he knew why I wasn't focused on the phone call. I guess he really is my bestfriend.

"Yah! I was not staring at them!" I laughed.

He chuckled at my remark.

"Mhm sure. Anyway, drive safe when picking up Namjoon from the hospital." I heard a little shuffling and screams from his line and smiled at hearing Jimin's name being called.

I really did miss my kids.

"Taehyung and Youngjae! What did I tell you about jumping off of the stairs! Yoongi! Mark! Stop Jimin from sliding down the stair rail!" Jinyoung shouted to close to the speaker.

I pulled my face away and rubbed my ear. "Bye, I'll call you later."

He bid me a goodbye before hanging up.