2

Jin POV~ 8:46pm🌼
I'm sure namjoon knew I hated him working so much because during our movie night with the kids he continually looked over at me when he would tap on his computer. Of course I care about his work and fully support him with it it's just, he is losing time with his kids and they hate it . And I can't lie and say I don't miss him cuddling me to sleep. It sounds selfish but its true.

"Daddy," I quickly turned to hoseok and the other kids staring at me weirdly. Namjoon even shot me a odd look. "You're staring at the tv and the movie has gone off." I hadn't noticed.

"Oh daddy is fine baby, daddy was just thinking. How about I go tuck you in bed." I smiled gently at them and they ran upstairs but not before namjoon handing me jungkook.

"I'll be up in a minute, I have to use the bathroom." He stated rubbing our baby's head. I nodded giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

No PDA in front of my kids.

I carried my son upstairs and decided to tuck in the twins first. I walked in their room and saw them both in bed giggling. I walked over to jimin's bed first. "Goodni-" I began to say but taehyung cut me off. "Where is dada?"

I started to tell them he was still at work but then I remembered it was his day off and he was downstairs in the bathroom.

"Dada, is in the bathroom." He began to whine. "Is he not going to tuck us in anymore?" I began to protest then jimin started.

"But I want dada to kiss me goodnight too!" Jimin whined right along with Taehyung and I shushed them before jungkook started. "Dada is going to tuck you in babies, he's just in the bathroom right now."

"I'm going to what," namjoon popped up in the door way. Thank heaven.

"The boys thought you were not going to tuck them in bed and got upset." I sighed.

He walked over to taehyung and wiped his tears cuddling him and I did the same for jimin placing jungkook on the play mat. "Dada loves you and will always try to get home in time to kiss you goodnight ok." The boys nodded and we said goodnight. I put jungkook in his crib and sung him to sleep.

We went into our older sons room and they were already asleep. We kissed them goodnight and quietly closed their door.

I walked into our bedroom namjoon not far behind and let out a long held breath when he shut the door. I sighed rubbing my neck when a pair of strong arms wrap around my body.
I quickly began to protest. It's not like I didn't want him I just really wanted to sleep.
"Namjoon i-"

"Before you can start to protest me, I just want to cuddle. I know your tired and want to sleep tonight. Besides I can finally snuggle you tonight." I smiled at his idea.
I turned around and kissed him deeply. I was truly in love him this man. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer if that was even possible and after a few minutes I pulled away.
He smiled and pulled me close to him and I could feel him breathing.
"I love you Kim Seokjin."

"I love you too Kim Namjoon." I said back and walked to our closet to put on my pajamas. He did the same.

I climbed in bed and waited for him to come and hold me. When he did I got comfortable and sighed in his arms. After a few moments of our breaths only being heard. He spoke up. "What happened with you earlier when we were watching the movie." I thought about the moment.

"It was nothing, I had only been thinking"

He turned me to face him and I rolled my eyes. Still so persistent.
"If it was nothing you would tell me. Does it have anything to do with my work or the kids?" He asked and I gave up looking down at my hands.
"Its just, you've been working a lot later recently and it's been affecting the kids. They wonder where you are and cry when you cannot make it to kiss them goodnight. They really want their father to be around more." I told him

He thought for a few moments and lifted my head to look at him. "So this doesn't have anything to do with you wanting to spend time with me?" He asked again.

"Well, of course I want to spend more time with you too namjoon. Before you got the promotion you would get home early enough for us to spend time with each other and the kids. And now you even work on your off days. I know you work hard and I appreciate everything because that's how we get money for the things we need it's just, I guess I feel selfish asking for things. Maybe I'm asking to much." I mumbled the end and he quickly hugged me.

"Jin don't ever fell like your asking to much, you just want family time with me and I'm sorry I've been working so hard. This promotion came with a lot of responsibility and I may have been working to hard. I can try and ask my boss to let me take a bit more vacation time so we can go somewhere with just us and the kids, no work. Just please be patient with me baby." I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

We stayed like this until I feel asleep.

To be continued...