12

This is an actual update hehe!

Namjoon's POV🌼
"Sara what a pleasure seeing your ass here." Jin replaied to Sara somewhat rude statement. I just rolled my eyes at the two. Could they be more childish.

"So what did you guys actually plan to do up here?" Jennie asked walking over to the others. Lisa came up the latter after us all.

I had excepted the fact Sara wanted to come but I did not invite the other two.

"How did you guys know I was here?" Sara stated sitting on one of the pillows.

"We aren't stupid. And also I decied to spy on you after you had ran away towards your boyfriend." Lisa winked at me the last part.

Sara didn't seem to notice and I was honestly relieved. Who knows what would have happened if she had seen it.

I just smiled shyly at her and continued to talk with the others.

"Hey guys, so would you like to play a game."  Jinyoung asked.

We all gathered in a circle near the edge of the roof. "What type of game honey." Jennie asked.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call my boyfriend honey." Jaebeom rolled his eyes slinging his arm around Jinyoung.

"Whatever."

"But um, anyway, how about Truth or Dare?" Jinyoung answered.

"I'm down."

"Me too."

"Perfect idea."

"Okay but like everytime we decide to play this game, something happens. You remember what happened past year with Chanyeol-"

"This has nothing to do with him!" Sara cut me off.

"Whatever. Fine, lets do it."

_________

Joon's POV🌼

I walked along a somewhat empty street with my younger brother and two other mysterious guys in hoodies.
"Look, I really appreciate the bullet you gave in my stomach but could you please explain why the fuck you decided to bring me to a random ass street,"

Jinwoo just continued to walk ahead of me. I could normally tollerate the kid but he was really starting to bug me. "Kid look, I know you are really irritated right now but you could at least say a few words to your brother who you, may I remind you, shot?"

He huffed and stopped.

"Stop talking to me like I'm one of your children."

"I wouldn't have to talk to you like one of my children if you had learned to stop acting like one."

He rolled his eyes and continued to walk. "But even my children aren't as disrespectful as you." I mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"I said you are disrespectful." I repeated.

"Disrespectful but I have a gun." He smirked and let out an long held breath.

"I don't see how that has anything to do with you not being disrespectful but go off."

We had finally made it to wherever the hell he had taken me. It was kind of nice actually. Like it had some lights here and there and one of those big balloon things. It was the real deal.

"Where are we?" I asked touching what look like a stuffed animal. I couldn't tell by all of the dust and dirt that had piled up on it.

"Wow, I'm a bit surprised you don't remember. It's our old hide out. From when we were kids."

I didn't recognize until now and I couldn't help but smile. I grew up in this place. I ran away from home and came here. I got caught the next day but it was still a huge part of my childhood. Just why did he bring me here of all places? We haven't been here since mom died.

"Why are we here?" I spoke up quietly.

"We are retracing our steps."

"For what exactly?" I ask.

He turned to me with his signature smirk written on his face.

"We are going to go see mom big brother."
_

______

I know chapter was really short but I am in a huge state of writers block as you may have known by my lack of uplodes. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this shitty chapter and hopefully this gets better.

And im coming up with a schedule so I'll let you guys know about that when its finished.

This is long so I'll stop but like, comment and share. I actually got to 1,000 reads so THANK YOU!
I really appreciate the support!

Anyway, Bye..!

To be continued....

(as always)