3

6:58am🌼
The morning after, Namjoon had already left for work and left a note on the dresser. I read it and instantly smiled to myself. He had mentioned how he had to leave a little earlier due to work troubles.

Morning babe,
I had to leave early due to my boss's unexpected meeting. I promise I'll try to get home in time for dinner. Don't wait for me. And tell the kids I love them and ill see you later. Bye love~

I rolled over and bumped into a sleeping Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin. I gently slid out of the bed, not to disturb them.

Taehyung woke up at my sudden movements. I sighed and shushed him back to sleep. Normally I would have woken them up by now but I decided to let them rest as it is a monday and preschool didnt start until next week.

"Shit, Yoongi and Hoseok" I thought to myself.

I rushed to their room and saw they had already left. I found another note from namjoon.

Don't worry, I've already taken them to school and the twins and jungkook are in our room. They must have came in the middle of the night, anyways, I love you babe
-Mr.Kim

I giggled at how he added Mr. Kim. I walked down stairs to start preparing breakfast for the kids when I saw a note on the refrigerator which was once again from my husband. I read it while pulling out a few frying pans.

I promise this is the last note, but I wanted to tell you... I may have tried to make breakfast and as you may expect. That did not go well so there is some dirty dishes. But don't do them! I'll do them the second I get back. You should sit and relax. I called Jinyoung and Jaebeom (JB) to take the kids out. They should be their by 7:34. And also, I ordered some food for you and the boys that should arrive at 7:10.
Bye love, and enjoy your day off
-Husband♡

I smiled as I folded the note and slid it onto the counter top. I looked at the time and saw it was nearly time for the delivery. I rushed upstairs to fix my hair and brush my teeth when the door bell rang.

Rushing down stairs with the cash in my hand, I opened the large oak door and smiled. He gave me my food and I gave him the money and shut the door.

"Daddy, I'm hungry," Jimin walked up behind me and raised his arms to be carried. I placed the food on the table and picked him up. "Where is dada?"

I kissed my son and made my way back to my bedroom to wake up taehung and jungkookie.
"He's at work." I answered.

He sighed and jumped from my arms. I picked up my sleeping baby and took him to the bathroom to be changed. "Jimin-ah! Could you wake up Tae Tae and wait for a bath?"

"Ok daddy."

I heard multiple shouts coming from those two before the bedroom door closed again. Jungkook hit my arms twice bringing me from my thoughts.

"Kookie, stop hitting me. It actually hurts now." I cried in pain pulling on his clothes. I had bathed him before he went to sleep last night so, he didn't need a bath today.

I left him in the bedroom watching cartoons on my phone and went to help the twins in the bath.
After I finished that, they put on matching outfits with only the shoes being different. I took them all downstairs to eat when I recieved a text from Jinyoung.

***

Jinyoung-ah💚
Hyung, I am on my way to pick up the twins and baby Jungkook~

Jinyoung-ah💚
Be their in 10~

Jin Hyung💜
That's fine, Junkook had a bag full of his needs such as diapers, a bottle, a few toys, a blanket, his travel pillow in case he falls asleep etc.

Jin Hyung💜
Also they have eaten and should not eat anything else until later~

Jinyoung-ah💚
Will do~
Read at 7:24am...

***

I told the twins they'll be spending the day with Uncle Jaebeom and Jinyoung and they were instantly excited. They hadn't seen them in a while and was clearly looking forward to it.

Besides they could see their kids before school starts back while I get some rest. A win win situation if you ask me.

About ten minutes later, the door bell rang and I opened it to Jaebeom.
"Hey, the kids are watching a movie, I'll go get them." He nodded helping with the boys. I got Kookie's carseat and his baby bag while Jaebeom grabbed the twins hands taking them to the car.

Their car had three rows of seats as they had five children like Namjoon and I. But only Yugyeom and Bam Bam was in their. I strap kook in before helping Jaebum with the twins. After we finish, I bid a quick goodbye with kisses all over the boys' faces.

Jinyoung laughed at my behavior and waved me off.

"Don't worry, were not gonna kidnap them and sell them off to a gang leader upstate or anything." I shot a glare to him before blowing a kiss at the kids.

They drove off and I sighed walking back into the house. I decided to go watch some tv as it was nothing else to do.

To be continued...