5

Yoongi's POV~ 4:43pm🌼
I passed by our room and heard crying coming from inside and decided to ignore it. It would be better if he didn't talk to me right now.

I sprinted down stairs and into the kitchen. I saw daddy on the phone with I asume was uncle Jinyoung due to him talking about the situation. He saw me and told me to wait on the couch, dad and him wanted to talk to me.

I wondered of what for but obeyed. Dad sat in the chair across from me and I looked away from him back to my phone. After a few minutes daddy followed dad's actions, sitting next to dad in the matching chair next to him.
"Yoongi the reason we wanted to talk to you was because before dad and I came to pick you up from the Lim house ( got7 house ), your teacher called us and told me you and a few other students had been in a lot of trouble." Daddy stated.

I nodded and he dad took over.

"And, she also said a few students from your friend group was in a gang. Including jackson. So I'm asking once and after this I will never bring it up again." I took a deep breath avoiding his eyes.

"Are you in a gang Kim Yoongi?"

"No."

I know it was a very short chapter but I'm updating tomorrow to make up for it. It will also be a long one so hang on.... :)