7

Jin POV🌼~ 3:57pm
"Namjoon what the hell were you thinking," I cried looking out of the window from his hospital room not caring who could have heard me from outside. "How could you do this. We have children!" I shook my head and burried it deeper into my arms not wiping the access tears.

Two hours before incident...

"Hey baby." Namjoon walked into our home kissing my head and I smiled in reply. "Hi honey,"

The twins came sprinting down the stairs and tae almost fell doing so.

"Dada is home finally!" Taehyung screamed running into his fathers arms.

I chuckled as Jimin tripped over himself jumping into Namjoon's free arm.

"What do you mean finally, I was only gone for a few hours." Namjoon walked over to the couch and began tickling the twins.

They soon became a laughing fit.

"Dada s-stop!" Jimin laughed trying to get out of namjoons grasp. Taehyung had managed to escape and ran behind the sofa. I sat Kookie down on the play mat.

"Ok honey, I think the kids has had there fun." I make my way into the kitchen to set up dinner.

He soon stopped and put them both in his lap to hear about their day.

Namjoon POV

The twins had gone on about what happened today and I couldn't help but smile at my beautiful babies. They bring me all the joy in the world and I couldn't possibly live with out them. I would never let anyone hurt them no matter what had to be done.

"Dada, are you listen?" Taehyung spoke while Jimin nodded poking my cheek.

"Taehyung, it's listening and yes. I was just thinking about how special you guys are."

"Wait so are we like a superhero?" Jimin grabbed my face and pulled it down to his.

"Yes."

They jumped out of my arms and ran to the kitchen to Jin.

"Daddy, dada said we're superheros!"

"Yeah! We're anpanman!"

I chuckled and picked up Jungkook. His eyes grew larger with his mouth wide open.

"Hi Kookie."

He didn't babble or laugh as he normally does and just looked at me his eyes as big as ever.

I smiled and made my way upstairs to the others. Yoongi sat on his bed reading a comic quietly and Hoseok layed on the floor organizing a few papers.

"Hey guys." They looked up at me and smiled. Hobi waved.

"Hi dad." Hobi said.

Yoongi looked back at his comic and continued reading. I just stood their looking at him for a few moments before he sighed.

"Hi dad." He complied and I smiled.

"Dinner should be finished soon, so go wash up." They nodded and left towards the bathroom.