Four

We had all dispersed to our rooms or somewhere else in the house. I did pass Klaus slapping his face and lecturing dads urn. That was a funny sight. I was reminiscing about the good old days. The ones when Ben was here. The ones when Five was here. I sighed as I looked into his room. Untouched for many years. I stepped inside, not really knowing what I'd discover in here.

I looked at the walls. Still that horrible shade of green. Like a type of succulent or ugly plant. Paint stuck at least. The small strip of pictures of children fighting was still there. Dad had plastered these images over the house. They tied in with our training. Some of them were 'gauge', 'knee', 'punch' and many more. There were some small posters (dad wouldn't let us have any big ones). There were bookshelves filled with leather bound books. Most of the titles I couldn't even read and the context of them was so complex. I will never understand these. His bed was made fresh. Mum probably made it. Out of habit and routine. I wonder if she realises that he's never coming back. God imagine if Five was here. He'd be really pissed that I was snooping around his room. Yet he isn't here to tell me otherwise.

I eventually got bored and went to leave. However I heard something. A song. "I think we're alone now" Ha! A classic. We all used to listen to it when we were younger. It was our song. I started bopping to it. But can you blame me? It's a good tune. I'd been dancing for the majority of the song when I heard thunder. It was very violent. I jumped at the sound. I ran downstairs to find the others. What the fuck is going on?!

"Daddy?!" Klaus exclaims. I roll my eyes, grab him and drag him outside where the others seem to be. I step through the door and see this swirling vortex of blue mist and lightning.
"Holy shit!" I exclaim.
"What is that?" Vanya exclaims.
"Don't get too close!" Allison shouts. "Yeah no shit!" Diego shouts back.
"Looks like some sort of temporal anomaly." Yeah Luther cause we all know what that means.
"Either that or a miniature black hole. One or the two."
"Pretty big difference!" Diego says.
Although I hadn't noticed Klaus who snuck off and came back with a fire extinguisher. Jesus fucking Christ.
"Out of the way!" He bellowed. Pushing us aside. He sprayed the thing first before giving up and throwing the whole can into it.
"WHAT IS THAT GONNA DO?!"
"I DON'T KNOW!!!!"

The electricity becomes fiercer and we all jump a little.
"Everybody get behind me!" Luther says, being the leader.
"Yeah get behind us!" Diego joins in. Wannabe leader am I right?
I notice Allison and Luther holding hands. I knew they had a thing!
"I vote for running now c'mon!" Klaus beckons. But he wasn't getting anyone to budge. The electricity roars and a figure of an old man starts to emerge.
"What's that?!?!"I think everyone was in shock. The figure of the old man transformed into that of a young boy. Hey I recognise him!

The boy escapes the vortex and drops to the ground. We all approach the boy as he tries to stand up and figure out what happened. Klaus pipes up and asks "Does anyone else see little Number Five or is that just me?"
Oh my god. He looks up. It's him.

"Shit."

Hey guys! Chapter 4! Leave a comment telling me what you think. Constructive criticism is welcome haha. Hope you enjoyed! ~Luna <3