Eight

Yo! I was listening to this song whilst writing this and I love it sm. You can listen if you want. Okay on with the chapter!

Five and I were hanging in my old room. All my old stuffed toys were arranged neatly on my bed, all my records and CDs were stacked on my crooked wooden shelves. My windows still had the curtains with cute kawaii dogs on. Gosh this is a tad bit embarrassing.

"It's been a while since I was in here." I chuckle awkwardly as I try to stuff a cuddly bear down the side of my bed. Goddamn my younger self.
"Yeah I can tell." Five laughs. He sits on the end of the bed in silence as he looks around. Then I had an idea. I dive under my pillow and start searching. I can feel Five's eyes staring at me, wondering what I'm doing. I lift the mattress slightly and spot it.

A book. Leather bound. A navy blue colour. Gold initials engraved on the front with an umbrella symbol on the inside cover. My old diary. I slump on the bed and open it to a random page. Five shuffled over to me and peers at the book in my hands. I start to read an entry.

Dear diary,
Today I trained extra hard. My powers are developing and I'm trying to control them. Father and I worked on reading minds. We sat silently in his office for hours, him staring at me intently. It started to piss me off but I couldn't do anything. Hargreeves would tell me to focus many times. Everything would be quiet, then he'd reach out to grab something, yet I'd get there first. It was so tedious.

After training I went to see my brothers Ben and Five. Klaus would've joined us yet he had a hangover from breaking into Hargreeves alcohol cupboard. We played Truth or Dare! It was fun until Ben asked me if I liked-

I slammed the book so fast it made a loud BANG! I jolted upwards and looked at Five. I was obviously panicked.
"Hey what was that for?! You know I'm a slow reader!" Five complained. I didn't care. I stood up and put the diary back where I found it.
"I don't want you to read it." I said plainly, shoving my hands in the pockets of my black jeans.

"Gosh I'm thirsty. Shall we go get some coffee? I could use a cup right about now. " He asks, breaking the awkward silence. I nod in defeat.
"Go on then."

We make our way to the kitchen downstairs. Klaus is sitting at the table clutching a guitar. He's obviously high as a kite. I sit down on the right side of him.
Allison enters the kitchen and asks "Where's Vanya?".
"Oh she left." Klaus answers, still dazed.
"That's unfortunate." Five says walking over to the table. I look up at him and he has an annoyed look on his face. "What is?" I question.
"An entire square block, 42 bedrooms, 19 bathrooms but no, not a single drop of coffee." He explained
"Dad hated caffeine." Allison reminds Five.
"Well he hated children too but he had plenty of us haha!" Klaus jokes. I suppress a smile as the others stare down Klaus, who is now uncomfortable.

"We're taking the car." Five states as he motions for me to move my 13 year old ass.
"Where are you going?" Klaus asks as if he was a protective father (though I'd never know what one of those would be like cause we had a selfish bitch of a father).
"To get a decent cup of coffee! Come on Y/N let's go."
"Do you even know how to drive?" "I know how to do everything." Five says cockily. As he holds my hand we spacial jump outside to the car, which is parked in the alleyway outside.

"Where do you wanna go Y/N?" He asks. I think for a moment when I had the best idea.
"Do you remember the doughnut shop in town? The one where we all would hang out after missions to treat ourselves." I ask. He smiles warmly and says "Perfect. Griddy's it is."

Hey! Here's chapter Eight. Might upload chapter 9 aswell today cause I've got a lot of time on my hands today. Hope you enjoy and pls tell me what you think I'm the comments! Thanks for reading! ~Luna <3