Two

I pulled up just outside the Academy. God this place didn't get any smaller. Since Dad was a billionaire he built a whole fucking mansion. Quite selfish if you think about it. I grabbed my bag from my passenger seat next to me and jumped out of the car. I opened the gate and had my hand on the knob of the door. I let out a sigh before opening the door and entering.

I took a look at my surroundings. Not much has changed. In fact everything looks untouched. I dump my bag by the big table in the foyer. I hear clinking from the living room so I go there first. I discover that the clinking sound was the sound of glasses. Being made by none other than Klaus.

"Sis! Long time no see! How have you been?" He asked as he stumbled his way over to me and gave me a hug. I could smell the alcohol on his breath.
"Doing great Klaus. Now get off me." I remarked coldly. What?! I don't want to smell of alcohol for the rest of the day. "Alright then! Just giving my sister a welcoming hug that's all." He said, putting his hands up in his defence.
Obviously drunk, Klaus collapsed on the couch. Still conscious, but very drowsy.

Footsteps were heard from behind me. I turned around and was greeted by Luther and Allison. They must've gotten here earlier as they came from fathers study upstairs. I gave them both small hugs and I went to sit down.

Diego quietly walked into the room and sat down beside me. He gave me a small smile and an acknowledging look to say hi. I smiled back of course.

Last and definitely least was Vanya. We didn't really say hi or anything. After she wrote that book about us things started to get salty. We were now all sat in one room together, except for Klaus who'd stood to get more booze. Luther took a deep breath and stood to address the room.

"I think we should have a sort of memorial service. Outside in the courtyard at sundown. At dad's favourite spot."
"Dad has a favourite spot?" Allison chimed in.
"Yeah by the oak tree. We used to sit out there all the time. None of you guys did that?" Luther replied. Of course no one else did it. That's because you were the favourite and you did everything with Dad or went sneaking around with Three!
I think to myself.

"Will there be refreshments? Tea? Scones? Cucumber sandwiches are always a winner." Klaus asked as he made his way over to the seating area. Luther proceeded to tell Klaus that he shouldn't smoke in here cause "Dad didn't like it".

"Is that my skirt?!" Allison exclaimed. Klaus twirled and smiled slightly.
"Oh yes. It's a little dated but it's very breathey on the... bits." He replied. I chuckle slightly but stop when I spot Luther looking at me. I try and keep a straight face.

"We still need to figure out how he died."
"Wouldn't the doctors know that?" Vanya chimed in. She'd been quiet for the majority of her stay.
"Theoretically."
"Theoretically?" Allison questioned.

I tuned out for a minute. I stared up at Five's painting. It's been hung there by Dad in his memory. Kind of like Ben's statue in the courtyard. He was 13 in the painting. Features just as flawless as I remember them.
"Y/N?" Diego said, quietly trying to get my attention. I nodded and turned my head back to Luther, who was asking Klaus to talk to dad. Unbelievable.

"Well I can't just call dad I'm the afterlife and be like dad, could you stop playing tennis with Hitler for a moment and take a quick call?" Klaus replied. I tried to contain my laughter this time.
"Since when? That's your thing!" Luther said, clearly agitated.
"I'm not in the right state of mind."
"You mean high?" Allison remarks.
"Yeah! Yeah, I mean how are you not, listening to this nonsense." He exclaims.
"Well sober up cause this is important." Luther says. I roll my eyes and tut. Typical number One. Being the leader and shit. Can he just shut up for once?

Luther disregards me and carries on. "Then there's the case of the missing monocle."
"Who gives a shit about a stupid monocle?" Diego mutters.
"Exactly. It's worthless. So whoever took it I think it was personal. Someone close. Someone with a grudge." Luther rants.
"Where are you going with this Luther?!" Klaus asks, cutting off Luther's nonsense.
"Isn't it obvious Klaus. He thinks one of us killed Dad." Diego explained.

I was stunned and also kind of hurt. Yeah we all hated the man but we're not capable of murder! Luther sighs heavily.
"You do?!" Klaus exclaims. Everyone was speechless for a moment. We all stared at Luther.
"You're so fucked up Luther!" I swore at him.
"How could you think that?" Vanya gasped.
"Great job Luther. Way to lead." Diego sarcastically said, leaving the room.

"No guys that's not what I'm saying!" Luther exclaimed, trying to recover himself. He wasn't getting out of this. All of us started to leave.
"I'm not finished!" Luther said. But none of us cared.
"Sorry we're just going to murder mum we'll be right back!" Klaus exclaimed with much sarcasm in his voice.
"That's not what I'm saying! I didn't-" Luther sighed as we left.

Hey guys! Here's chapter 2. Hope you enjoyed. Feel free to leave a comment or constructive criticism if you feel like I could improve in any way. Thanks!~ Luna <3