Ten

Five glazed his hand over the knife and grabbed it. He quickly spacial jumped behind the tall man who was threatening us and stabbed him in the neck. He dropped to the ground and grabbed his neck in agony. I ducked behind the counter as the other men opened fire. I used my telekinesis to move one of the tables up in the air and throw it at one of the men, making him unconscious and bleeding from his head.

Five reappeared on top of the counter. He shouted at the men with a cocky smile.
"Hey assholes!"
The men rapidly shot at him, but Five had already gone. I turned myself invisible so I wouldn't be seen as I saw Five just outside the diner, about to distract the men. He taps on the door and the man turns to look at him. Five salutes at him (is that correct?) but disappears yet again. He's having fun with this.

Five appeared, broke a mop and stabbed one of the guys in the side. Badass. Five then wraps his tie around another guys neck and pulls him down to strangle him. I read one of the men's minds and see that he's going to shoot Five in the head as he's suffocating that guy on the table. I saw my opportunity.
I become visible again.
"Over here!" I yell at him and he shoots at me. He misses and I use my telekinesis to obtain his gun. He's shocked and helpless as I shoot him straight in the head. He collapses to the ground as Five stabs him in the nuts just for fun. Another guy comes at me so I stab him in the eye with a nearby knife. Blood squirts from his sockets as I gag in disgust.

Two men start to get up again as I rejoin Five. He grabs my hand and we run forward towards the counter. We spacial jump and I hear the men behind us shoot each other accidentally. Five and I reappear and he goes to get his tie back. We hear groaning from one of the men, who's somehow still alive. As Five is tying his tie he says to me
"Y/N would you mind?" gesturing a hand to the man.
"Gladly." I respond, going towards the man on the floor. I crouch down over him and snap his neck without hesitation. Man that felt good.

Five then sits down at the counter once again as I stand, confused about what happened. Five grabbed a sharp knife off of the counter and started to slice his skin.
"Five what the hell?!" I shouted at him, confused at what he was doing. He tutted at me and dug deeper into his arm. He then removed the blood soaked knife and manoeuvred his fingers into his arm. I gagged for the second time during this experience and looked away from his wound.
"You can look now." Five said jokingly, and I did. He was holding a small flashing green device in his left hand.
"What is that?" I question, staring at what's in his hand.
"Tracking device. She's smart." Five replies calmly.
"Who's smart?" I question again.

Five laughs and ignores me. He rolls his sleeves back down. I can see drops of blood from his wound seeping into his white shirt. He smartens himself out as we exit the café. He casually drops the device by a drain and walks to the car.
"Come on!" He shouts at me, as I get in the passenger seat. He's impatient. Also, what the fuck just happened?

Hi... soooo I've been sitting on this for a while but IT WAS THE HOLIDAYS AND I WAS OUT WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY I NEVER SEE!!! Anyways I'm sorry and hopefully I'll get updates out better now that I'm going back to school and writing this lets me procrastinate about homework so I get this done 😂. It's a cycle hunny. Anywho thx for reading and lemme know what you think! ~Luna