thirty two | A VILLAIN'S END

I JUST FUCKING WANT JEROME BACK I HATE THE ENDING OF SEASON 2 (apart from ed scenes ofc) AND THE BEGINNING OF SEASON 3 I JUST WANT JEROME AND ISABELLA TO BE HAPPYYYYYY uGH

either way, I've been waiting for this a loooong time, and I'm sure you lot have too. BUH BYE GALAVAN.

this isn't checked for spelling or grammar cause I just wanted to get it out sorry my dudes

➰➰➰➰

ISABELLA WATCHED OSWALD PACE THE ROOM FROM AFAR, her legs kicking back and forth as she gazed at the tray of food on her lap, a plastic knife and fork in both of her hands. Oswald was a great cook, surprisingly.

Ed had been forced to go to work, and neither man could bare to let Isabella go back to her father, just yet. Both of them could sense that something was about to happen, and Oswald was very worried about Tabitha Galavan finding and hurting the girl, (even though she would never dream of it).

"Why did you keep her glasses to begin with?" Oswald questioned, and Ed could practically feel him roll his eyes on the other end of the phone.

"I told yo- ... I loved Miss Kringle. Just get rid of them. Dr Thompkins is suspicious."

Oswald hung up, glaring at the phone with a sigh, "Amateurs."

He chucked the phone onto the couch, glancing over at Isabella with a forced but warm smile. She grinned back, but with the food in her mouth it made her cheeks pop out widely, and Oswald snorted.

He limped over to the glasses, quickly picking them up and holding them, his actions pausing when someone knocked on the door.

Almost in an instant, Isabella was behind Oswald, knowing that he would protect her. However, when the door opened, it was revealed to only be a large but trustworthy henchman.

"Gabby!" Isabella cried, pushing past Oswald and hugging the older male's legs.

"Gabe, when I gave you this address, I was not inviting pop-ins."

"Galavan's been let go."

Isabella froze. She took a step back, looking up at the man as if he would proclaim he was joking. He didn't.

Oswald crushed Miss Kringle's glasses in his fist, "Where is he?"

〰〰〰〰

Jim grunted as Galavan's men continued to beat him, his eyesight fading and the taste of blood appearing in his mouth rather quickly.

He groaned when he heard two gunshots, and the people that were once hitting him fell to the floor in an instant.

Oswald placed Isabella's small hand into Gabes own, and made his way to where Jim was lying.

The poor girl was terrified seeing her father in such a state, and closed her eyes to shield them from the sight.

Oswald gripped onto Jim's shirt, leaning over him and smirking, "Hello, Jim. Lucky for you, Gabe had people following Galavan. Now, where is he? Where's Galavan?!"