×3×

Jungkook groaned. His head was throbbing and his whole body was sore, probably from so much running. Or maybe it was from the cement ground he was thrown on, he thought scanning his surroundings.

He wasn't surprised to realize his wrists were tied behind his back and it didn't take him long to notice blacked out Jimin.

"Psst! Jimin!" He whisper-yelled, moving closer on his knees. The boy stirred, at the same time a familiar man walked into the room.

"Junho."

"Oh, Jungkook, I see you're awake," his loud voice boomed in the room and Jimin winced now awake.

"Oh, and- Jimin, was it? How nice of you to join us." Junho crunched down before him. Jimin gulped wishing a miracle would happen and he and Jungkook could leave unscratched. But he doubted that was possible, especially once Junho grabbed his hair and pulled him closer.

"Leave him alone, Junho!" Jungkook screamed.

"Would you be so kind to share where you hid my money then, Guk?" He spoke slowly, moving towards him at the same speed. "You know we don't appreciate thieves."

Jimin was desperately trying to find a solution out of the whole mess and when the men started beating Jungkook he was near a panic attack, his brain was in overdrive. At that moment, he remembered his boyfriend.

Taehyung.
He could get them out. Jimin tried not to find out too much about his job as a mafia leader, but he knew his boyfriend was extremely powerful.

He knew he hadn't heard from him in days, but he couldn't afford to lose hope. He felt his phone in his back pocket and he thanked the gods those goons weren't smart enough to search him. He pulled it out and tried to make a call, his boyfriend being on speed dial. It was already hard enough to not attract any attention while doing it and the fact his hands were tied behind his back wasn't helping at all.

Unfortunately, he was probably making too many movements and all the noises ceased (all except for Jungkook's groans).

"What are you doing over there, sugar?"

Jimin froze in his spot, cursing his bad luck once the man stalked closer to him.

Junho gave him a hard gaze, no emotion in his eyes. And then, before he knew it, Jimin lost his grip on the phone and found it in Junho's hand.

"Tae?" Junho commented looking at the screen, but not noticing the call was answered now.

"How cute! Is it your boyfriend? You really are a twink, aren't you?" He laughed, staring at the petrified Jimin. "Oh, I'm gonna have so much fun with you." The man caressed Jimin's cheek and then slammed his phone on the ground. Then, he made a show of stepping on it and watching Jimin's hope disintegrate before him.

Jungkook was pissed. His whole body was aching, but he couldn't watch Jimin getting hurt. He screamed at Junho to stop, but he only received a terrifying smirk in return. Forced to watch Junho unbuckle Jimin's belt, tears filled his eyes and his screams of protest were joined by Jimin's much more desperate ones.

Junho, most likely not appreciating Jimin screaming in his ear, smashed their lips in an effort to shut him up. It worked as Jimin was only silently whimpering now, causing Junho to gloat in satisfaction.

"Your lips are so plump, baby."

"Please, stop." Jimin voiced out weakly.

Jungho showed no sign of stopping though, when a new voice was heard.

"What. The. Hell. You think you are doing?! With. My. Baby!"

Jungkook turned to the most handsome male he has ever laid his eyes on. A Greek god would be ashamed standing in his presence, especially with how furious he looked.

"Taehyung?" Jimin squeaked.