×17×

Bet you didn't expect a double update because I sure didn't.

It was the seventh day since Jimin first met Taehyung and the seventh day that he has been coming and buying Jimin for the entire night.

Jimin got significantly better in that time. He was happier and it showed. The fact that Taehyung told his boss under no circumstances should there be any marks littering Jimin's skin or Taehyung will get angry certainly helped. Due to that, Jimin was mostly left alone and he wasn't as overworked. Plus, he was able to eat more during the nights because the VVIP room served anything Taehyung wanted and Taehyung wanted whatever Jimin wanted.

Before, the VVIP room was one of the places Jimin was the most scared of. He dreaded having to go into it. The more power and money his clients usually had, the more painful were his nights. But now it was one of his favorite places. Because of Taehyung and his caring and cheerful attitude.

Already a habit by now, they were sitting together on the settee. That night Jimin was drinking something classic: a martini. Taehyung was drinking a mix of God knows what all beverages he got his hands on. Jimin felt like he was playing that Bartender Game mixing all the cocktails and adding ice. Taehyung acted like he got the heavenly ending, a perfect mix. But Jimin wasn't internally convinced and was sure Taehyung was later gonna barf or spit fire like in the game.

 But Jimin wasn't internally convinced and was sure Taehyung was later gonna barf or spit fire like in the game

They currently weren't talking about anything specially. It was already late into the night and usually, Jimin would still be working and by the morning he would have spent time with a few different men. No one could just afford to buy him for a whole night, and even if they could there was no need to. They could and did use him in that hour or two that they bought him for. But Taehyung was different, he didn't want to use him. He wanted to help him.
And maybe some of Jimin's regulars were getting angry Jimin wasn't available for a whole week but Jimin frankly didn't care. His boss was getting paid heavily and couldn't afford to piss Taehyung off. If only they knew what an actual softy he was, thought Jimin. He might have thought that because Taehyung took a liking to him, but Jimin was actually unaware of all that Taehyung could do. But Taehyung swore to himself that he would never harm Jimin in any way so it actually didn't matter that Jimin didn't know that.

Suddenly, Taehyung's phone dinged. With a sigh, he took his phone out of his pocket and read the message. Jimin carefully watched him.

"Dang it," Taehyung cursed and started typing a reply.

"What is it?" Jimin curiously tilted his head while he put another chip in his mouth. He crunched loudly, waiting for an answer.

"I gave some of my best men a task to search for Jungkook... They got nothing. That's seriously surprising. They never failed me before but it seems they won't be able to track him down."

"Oh... Are you, umm... Are you sure there's no way for me to help?"

"It's weird because there are literally no records of Jeon Jungkook that was born in Busan on the 1st of September in 1997. Are you completely sure you remember those facts correctly?"

"Yes, I'm sure of it. He was definitely born in Busan, he has the same satoori accent as me. And he was surely two years younger than me, despite the fact that he almost never called me hyung. But I guess he could've lied about any of those facts. But why would he lie?" Jimin averted his gaze trying to control his emotions.

"I don't know Jimin. But I'm guessing he used his real name, maybe he just faked his last name." Jimin huffed now clearly more angry than sad.

"Come on, Jimin. You said it yourself; he was a runaway and an orphan, similar to you. It's completely possible that he never had a birth certificate and that there are no records of him. Who knows what happened in his past. Sure, ultimately it is a problem for us. He could be using a stolen identity while buying anything and if he is then it's that much harder to trace anything back to him. Sadly, the only thing we have for now is your description but don't despair, okay? I'm sure he will turn up somewhere eventually and that there will be a good reason for his disappearing."

Jimin was tearing up but he didn't let the tears fall. He rubbed the corners of his eyes with his sleeve and nodded to Taehyung. "Okay." He reached and hugged him. "Thank you so much, Taehyung. Really. Thank you," he mumbled into his shoulder.

"No problem, Jimin."

Taehyung smiled mischievously once Jimin let go of him. "Now come on, we gotta cheer you up." He grabbed Jimins hands and pulled him up. Jimin smilingly watched as Taehyung hopped to the tablet installed into the wall from which they could play music on the speakers.

Taehyung played a song called It's Tricky and instantly started dancing.

(skip to 1:25 hehehe)

Jimin eventually joined and they literally danced the night away to some of the greatest hits.

As the last song in the playlist finished Taehyung got closer to Jimin.

"Jimin?"

"Yes?"

"Can I kiss you?" The question played on repeat in Jimin's head. He wasn't used to being asked that. He was asked the same question once before, by Jungkook nonetheless. And that reminded him that this isn't Jungkook. This is Taehyung. Who, despite the fact that he actually liked him, was still his client. And he had to obey his clients.

"Yes, sir," he softly answered him.

"No!" Taehyung was hurt by that answer and it showed in his tone. "No, not like that. Come on, Jimin, I can't have you going back now and considering me a client. Please don't do that. I only want to kiss you, if you actually want me to do that. Not because of your job forcing you to. So please answer truthfully," Taehyung stared deeply into his eyes. "Do you actually want me to kiss you?"

A few moments passed before Jimin nodded. Taehyung smiled widely, relieved at his answer and pressed his lips to Jimin's. He started kissing him and slowly Jimin kissed him back.
Jimin felt himself melting into the kiss. He was so used to being used that this was such a different and nice experience that he didn't want it to end. But he feared it would. That it would end just like it did with Jungkook.

Later on, much later, once they were living together for some time he confessed his fears to Taehyung.

Taehyung could only hoped that one day Jimin wouldn't need to be reassured anymore. 

That's why in the present Taehyung was driving way above the speed limit, on his way to rescue Jimin and Jungkook before either even assumed he abandoned them or something worse.

Okayyy sooooo shadow!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 IT IS SO AMAZING, SUGA IS SO AMAZING, BTS IS SO AMAZING, HOW IN THE WORLD ARE WE GONNA MAKE IT TROUGH THE NEXT TWO MONTHS?!?!?!?!?!