×16×

...

"Jimin, right?"

The question ringed inside Jimin's head and he found himself at a loss for words.

Oh my God, it actually is that person... Oh my God...

A few seconds passed before Jimin answered.

"A-ah, y-yes, sir!" Taehyung beamed at his cute character.

"Sir?" he raised one eyebrow at him.

"Umm, that's the standard way of talking to our clients but if you prefer to be called something else, I'll oblige," Jimin explained the rules he was forced to know.

"A client, huh..." Taehyung mumbled under his breath, but Jimin wasn't able to hear him.

"Could you please repeat that, sir? I didn't quite catch it—"

"Nothing. You can keep calling me sir," Taehyung smirked as he said that, "I don't dislike it and it's definitely safer for you if you don't know my real name." Jimin gulped at that, once again reminded just how powerful this person could be and how actually frightening that was.

"Alright then, sir. Should I start with a dance or would you prefer something more... intimate?" Jimin muttered the last word through gritted teeth. Taehyung noticed that but he showed no indication that he did. Still, he flicked his wrist and nonchalantly said: "A dance would be enough, as it was your dance that intrigued me and made me want to have a private show." Taehyung lolled in his seat. "Oh, but please make yourself more comfortable first; if you'd like." Taehyung made a gesture towards the table and a small bar with all kinds of drinks and snacks.

"Sir, we are not allowed to touch anything that's intended for the clients."

"Oh please," Taehyung stopped him. "It's way too much for just me and I would feel bad if I was the only one enjoying everything that's offered."

"But—"

"Plus, I'm pretty sure obeying your 'client' is a more important rule, so if I say to help yourself, you should do so without any remarks." After he was finished, Taehyung gave Jimin a pointed look. Jimin kept quiet for a while, evaluating. It's not like he didn't want to taste something of what was available in the VVIP room, he definitely wanted to. But the fact was that he could get into big trouble if his boss found out that he did. But then again if he disobeyed his client there was no end to the troubles he would get himself into. So the safest thing was to listen to him and hope his boss won't get the wrong idea and will believe him.

"Very well then, sir." Jimin lowered his head and walked towards the so-called bar. He grabbed two champagne glasses (one that was already used, obviously by Taehyung) and poured sparkling wine into them, finding the already open bottle. He took two steps back to hand Taehyung his drink and they clinked their glasses. Taehyung quietly thanked him and took a small sip, his eyes never leaving Jimin's form.

Jimin walked back to play a song. He grabbed a strawberry that was on the table and put it between his lips while he was choosing a song that we're downloaded and in the club's system. He debated for a bit, but ultimately choose one of his favorite artists: Taemin; and his song Thirsty.

He walked to the pole that was placed near one corner of the room, right across the settee Taehyung was sitting on.

The song started and Jimin grabbed the pole and began with his routine. He was focused on making the right moves he practiced for such a long time at first. But as the song neared its chorus he couldn't help but look at Taehyung and see his reaction. And once they locked eyes it was even harder to look away. Something in him switched and he started improvising, using moves he usually didn't dare to as they were tricky or risky. But something in Taehyung's gaze urged him to be daring and show off all his skills. And it was all worth it when he saw Taehyung's expression change: he was obviously impressed.