×15×

Helooo!!

Can't believe I'm doing a Christmas update after a month or so but here we are (not completely edited though).

Hope you enjoy this update, and as always, tell me what you think.

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!   (^▽^) 

And the story of how they met went like this:

Taehyung was extremely exhausted that night but also very proud. They finally dealt with some minor group that was a thorn in their side for way too long. It definitely wasn't easy, but Taehyung came victorious in the end. Namjoon acknowledged his efforts giving him a promotion. Namjoon, Taehyung's cousin, was basically a kingpin of the mafia. His role was essential, no one could deny that despite the doubts most had once Namjoon took over the position of his father. Taehyung, as his cousin, was also an important person but despite being family Namjoon didn't want to involve Taehyung too much at first. He knew Taheyung was creative and really handsome and he hoped that his cousin would find happiness in a different career path. He was also skeptical about Taehyung's abilities - Taehyung truly didn't seem like a person competent for the mafia. Still, Taehyung got noticeably thickskinned throughout the years and with the recent triumph, he proved just how valuable his ability to think outside the box is.

So, as it's only natural, Taehyung went out to celebrate that night. Namjoon and his significant other decided not to join them - they never did, but Namjoon did give him permission to go wild. Taehyung wasn't alone though, he was accompanied by the other two that were allowed in Namjoon's circle and were able to call themselves his equal. Namjoon might've been the kingpin but now Taehyung had as much power as him. And so did Suga and Hope. Taehyung was still amused by those aliases and would do a lot of things to find the meaning behind them.

"Seriously, hyung, do I now get to know how you choose your aliases?" Taehyung continued begging Hoseok as they walked inside the club.

Hoseok just chuckled, amused by the antics of the younger. He glanced at his boyfriend, Yoongi, but he wasn't sharing his amusement. Yoongi's face showed no emotion as he sipped his drink he somehow had even though they stepped into the club literally just that moment.

"You can only hope," Yoongi mumbled under his breath once he finished his drink but Taehyung didn't hear him.

"What did you choose in the end, Tae?"

"V."

"What?"

"V. Like the letter. Stands for victory."

"That's cool," Hoseok admitted as he ordered them a round of drinks.

"It is," Taehyug confirmed, "no can I please know what yours stand for?"

"No."

Taehyung whined like a baby. "Whyy?!"

"V~~~," Hoseok mocked as he took the drinks the bartender brought, "would you let it go. You got a promotion, you're in a new place, let's just have fun. Come on."

Taehyung accepted the drink that was given to him, still a bit unhappy. "Fine."

Two hours later, Taehyung was maybe a bit tipsy. The night was fun up until that point but now Hoseok and Yoongi were sucking each other faces and Taehyung was a bit depressed. He has been focused on work for a long while but even before that he never had a fulfilling relationship. And at moments like these - when he witnessed first hand what he was missing on it was always painful. He wanted something like that. 

He wanted to love someone.
He wanted to care for someone.
He wanted to protect someone.
He wanted to relly on someone.
He wanted to know how it would feel to be ready to give his own life to someone.

And as he was wallowing in his self-pity and wishing for someone like that to occur in his life, he laid his eyes on none other than Jimin.

On the other side of the club, on the stage, Jimin just began his number. It was a new and demanding routine, one he would be performing specially for that night because his boss heard some powerful people would be coming and wanted to put on a spectacular show. Jimin knew better than to mess it up so he was feeling a bit nervous. But the moment the first few chords played he forgot most of his worries and lost himself in the music.

He was dressed in a light, see-through, white shirt with pastel pink buttons and white silk shorts. He always danced barefoot but he still had knee-high fishnet socks that were also pink to compliment his outfit. His makeup was stunning and he had to admit he had outdone himself. He looked even better than he imagined he would once he choose an angel theme. And his ruffled pink hair just made the whole look that much better.

As the song finished Jimin was slightly out of breath but he still elegantly came down from the pole and took a bow. He heard thunderous applause and lots of whistles and praises but all of that was white noise to him. The only thing he could focus on was Taehyung. He never saw him before, but for some reason, he was drawn to him despite not knowing him.

Even as he made his way backstage his mind lingered on that mysterious person. Mysterious solely for the reason he was sure he has never seen Taehyung before, especially in the club. Jimin was reminded of Jungkook who he also hadn't seen in the club for a long time. He missed him so much. Maybe that's why he was so entranced by Taehyung - he also seemed like he was longing for someone. But Taehyung also gave off a powerful aura, like he was ready to fight and change that, something Jimin believed Jungkook shared too.

He continued pondering about his missing friend and the new person in the public when his boss stopped him. 

"Jimin!"

Startled, Jimin just bowed and waited for his boss to continue. "Great job tonight!" His boss smacked him on the back and Jimin winced. "Some of our new guests asked for you, so I expect you to be on your best behavior, alright?" Jimin paled. It was clear what his boss meant. He caught the eyes of some important people that lead a mafia business. He could either get extremely lucky or extremely dead. "He's waiting for you in the VVIP room, go straight there." The boss told him and walked away once Jimin had nodded and bowed.

Biting his lip, Jimin turned and headed to the VVIP room as he was told. For a split second, he entertained the thought that the new face he saw in the public after his dance was the one that paid for him that night. But that would mean that he was in a mafia and Jimin definitely shouldn't compare him to Jungkook.

He shook his head as he continued walking, facing the reality that he was probably spending the night with some greasy old man again.

But once he opened the door to the most expensive part of the club, the person who turned towards him turned out to be none other than Taehyung (or, to Jimin, the interesting new face from the crowd).

A husky voice spoke: "Jimin, right?", and Jimin felt his knees buckle.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorry for the long wait everyone...

Did you like the update?? How are you liking the story so far?? 

It will soon come to an end only a few more chapters to go so I'm really curious how it turned out.
Should I do some Christmas special? Like a Q&A or something?
Tell me whatever you think in the comments (^-^*)ノ

🎄🎄🎄⛄⛄✨✨✨🎁🎁🎁💖💖💖
And once again Merry Christmas!!