✕extra pt.1✕

HAPPY 100K VIEWS GUYS!!! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READ THIS BOOK, HONESTLY YOU'RE ALL AMAZING ❤️❤️❤️

AS A THANK YOU HERE'S A SMALL SNIPPET OF VMINKOOK'S DAILY LIFE

I PURPLE YOU ALL!!!!!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

AGHHHHHHHHHH I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT--

Jungkook had to wonder why he was so against taking over the mafia business.

With all of the perks that came with such a life, he wasn't sure why he was so ready to leave all that behind.

But it was probably a totally different thing to actually run such a business and being by the side of someone who does.

He let out a long, satisfied sigh.

"You okay there Kook?" Jimin lazily asked him, barely turning his head to look his way. Jungkook brought his champagne glass closer, nodded in response and took a sip.

"More than okay," he answered and reached with his free hand for Jimin's. Jimin sat up from his lying position on his deck chair and took off his sunglasses.

"You would look even better out of that robe," Jimin commented while practically undressing Jungkook with his eyes. Jungkook, feeling bratty at the moment, met his eyes. He let go of Jimin's palm and stretched his arm so he could grab one of the bigger strawberries from the fruit tray they set up. And in doing so his robed revealed more of his chest. Accidentally.

"Oh?" he innocently questioned and took a bite out of the strawberry, letting the juice drip down his chin. "Too bad it's so comfortable though."

Jimin gave him a look and Jungkook knew he was equally as excited.

"Baby..." Jimin started in a somewhat scolding tone. "You're making a mess," he climbed onto his lap and traced his collar which was stained red from the strawberry. "We have to clean that," Jimin announced before almost ripping off the robe Jungkook wore by forcefully pushing it down. Jungkook let out a surprised whimper and before he could do anything else Jimin was already devouring his jawline, then his neck and then his collarbones, expertly wiping all traces of strawberry and leaving red marks of a different kind. Jungkook reached for the tie that held Jimin's robe in place and started untying it. He grabbed Jimin's face after he succeeded in doing so and crashed his lips onto his. He pressed their bodies closer, enjoying the feeling of his naked torso aginst his.

"Glad my boys are having fun." Jimin and Jungkook stoped in their tracker after they heard the deep voice of their third lover.

"Tae!"

"You're home already!" Jimin and Jungkook both scrambled to stand up and engulfed him in a hug.

"Yes," Taehyung put his arms around them, giving both of them a tight squeeze and quickly groping their ass before letting go of them. 

"You smell like strawberries," he noticed while kissing Jungkook. He turned to Jimin and gave him an amused look after kissing him as well. "So do you. What have you two been doing?"

"Just eating strawberries," Jungkook laughed, but Taehyung raised his eyebrow, seeing the red marks on his neck.

"Just eating?" he mumbled while bringing his lips to Jungkook's neck. He kissed and sucked on the already existing love bites.

"You taste like strawberries as well."

Jimin grabbed another smaller strawberry in the meantime and put it between his lips, "Good thing you love strawberries." Taehyung glanced at him, his smirk growing at the sight of his other fiancé. "I do," Taehyung agreed and grabbed the back of Jimin's neck, bringing him closer and bitting the tip of the strawberry sticking from his mouth. He teased Jimin for a few seconds before giving in to his pouting look and kissing him.

Once they finally pulled away he seductively licked his lips.

"So this is what you do every time I'm at work, huh?"

Jungkook, who was now behind Jimin, hugged the smaller from behind, wrapping his arms around his waist and laying his chin in his shoulder. "Maybe," he smiled cheekily.

"Rude," Taehyung huffed and got closer to them. He then proceeded to take the tray with the rest of the fruits and walked away.

"Huh?" Both boys stared at his back in confusion.

"You better stop eating all the strawberries and leaving some for me! Right now I'm taking all of these for myself," he told them and happily put one into his mouth, still walking away.

"Tae!"

"Hyung!"

He looked at them over his shoulder, "What?"

The two were now marching toward him and both grabbed one of his arms.

"You can have the strawberries, but we're having you for ourselves."
And with that, they proceeded to walk towards their bedroom.

" And with that, they proceeded to walk towards their bedroom