×12×

1.5K
Listen to the song.
And, of course, enjoy ;)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The sun was high in the sky accompanied by a dozen of clouds. 

And Jungkook was on the couch accompanied by two handsome and beautiful males. His eyes flickered open and it took him a few moments to understand in what position he was.

He turned towards the window only to almost get blinded by the sun and Taehyung's gorgeous and pouty face. His hair was messy and he could see his eyebrows knitting slightly and it was just too much. He quickly turned his head on the other side and he didn't think it was possible to blush anymore but he did. How could he not when Jimin's plump lips were almost kissing him right there and then. He looked peaceful but then he started moving and Jungkook's whole body froze. Jungkook stared at the ceiling not wanting the other to wake up and see him staring. However, Jimin didn't wake up, but only tightened his hold on Jungkook and nuzzled closer to him. Almost like they were using telepathy, Taehyung did the same thing a second later, pressing his head into Jungkook's shoulder. After being sure that neither was awake Jungkook came to a conclusion that he should definitely get up and avoid the awkwardness. But that proved to be a hard task as the three of them were mingled together and Jungkook was trapped underneath what seemed like too many limbs for just two boys.

He somehow got out of their hold, the two boys instantly pressed into each other. It was a cute sight and Jungkook almost cooed but stayed determined to the task of getting out. He removed their legs from himself and was just about to get up when he found himself being yanked back. He crashed into the soft pillows and the next thing he knew there were two figures hovering above him.

"Don't go," whined Jimin, instantly attaching himself to him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Taehyung all but growled.

They, once again, trapped him in their arms and snuggled closer.

"Uhh... I was just gonna get up, guys. A-and get something to drink," Jungkook defended. He was blushing once again and couldn't help but to stutter because the two boys were so shameless. "Could you let me go now that you're awake?"

"No," Taehyung muttered into his neck, his breath sending tingles down Jungkook's spine.

"Don't leave us," Jimin muttered too, whining some more. Jungkook felt the vibrations coming from the smaller's boy chest and he swore he trembled because of it, but the two bodies pilled on him kept him from moving.

And honestly, Jungkook was flustered. And confused. But confusion grew into irritation. They were a couple. He knew that. He didn't want to ruin that. Despite his own feelings for them, he was sure the two were in love. There was definitely no place for him, he saw how they interact and the love they had for each other was undeniable. But then why? Why, if they love each other so much (and they do), are they here making Jungkook flustered? Are they just playing with him? Were his feelings just a game to them? Is that all he was? Was he just a toy they can play with and throw out once they broke him? He wasn't, Jungkook said to himself. He wasn't going to be.