×8×

Can this be considered a double update, lol? Enjoy. And please listen to the songs.      ;)

Jimin walked into his and Taehyung's shared bedroom and closed the door.

"I told Jungkook he could stay for a while," he told his boyfriend who had his back turned to him and was taking off his tuxedo and tie. Taehyung said nothing which was a sign for Jimin to continue.

"You're fine with that, right?" Jimin hesitated for a second when his lover turned to him, his expression blank and void of any emotion. Subconsciously Jimin bit his lip unsure if he was saying the right things.

And so he started rambling, "He's got nowhere else to go, you've seen how he looks, I, I just can't-"

"He can stay," Taehyung stopped him and Jimin let out a huge sigh of relief.

"The kid's interesting. And cute. I like him." He smiled softly at Jimin.

"However," his smile disappeared, "I do not like your relationship. Not really a big fan of what you said there Jimin," he told him.

Jimin hanged his head. He wasn't really surprised to hear Taehyung say that. He understood it. He did hope for another miracle but it was obvious his partner wouldn't be thrilled to find out he's not the only one in his heart. It pained him too. He loved Taehyung, he really did. He loved Jungkook first though. Not like that really mattered, but he never stopped loving him either. He had a great thing going on with Tae, but finally seeing Jungkook after all this time, all the feelings he had buried just resurfaced like they were never gone, which evidently they weren't.

And it felt wrong. But so right at the same time. It was wrong because he knew he was Taehyung's and he still wanted that, he couldn't bear the thought of losing him. But guilt ate him away for loving another person at the same time. He felt even more guilty because loving both Jungkook & Taehyung simultaneously felt so right. Like he was meant to love them both. And not doing so would be a mistake.

"It's..." Taehyung started but stopped himself once Jimin finally looked at him, eyes full of uncertainty and concern. "It's fine Jimin. I mean not really. But I'm not letting you go like that. Not like that."

Jimin's eyes were already watering and before tears could roll off his cheek he rushed towards Taehyung. Taehyung gladly hugged him, helping reduce his sobs.

"You know," Taehyung spoke once both of them were laying on the bed, pressed against each other, "when I first met you, well not really the first first time, but after a couple, I knew I wanted you. I wanted to have you, to call you mine. I kinda knew I loved you way back then. And of course, I thought of the possibilities, like you being hurt by someone or just leaving me." He chuckled sounding bitter. "It made me so angry, just the thought of it." Jimin snuggled his head further into Taehyung's naked chest. "I was sure I wouldn't let anyone take you away or harm you. Unless they were ready to pay with their life. But as time went on... I realized I wanted you to be happy. More than anything. Even more than you being by my side, as long as you were safe and sound too. And when I finally got you and my love for you was so painfully clear, and so was your fondness for this mysterious Jungkook, I knew I would do anything to let you truly be happy. Even if it meant I needed to let you go, surely I would fight for you and prove in any way that you should be with me, but in the end, it would ultimately be your decisoin." His hold tightened. "I pray you'll want to stay with me forever..." Tae blinked away his tears while Jimin kept completely still in his embrace, not wanting to break the mood. "But not out of fear or anything like that. I know my job can be scary, but I hope you know I would never harm you or let anything else harm you. You're safe here. And so is Jungkook."

Jimin finally looked at him, their eyes equally glossy. He didn't say anything, merely leaning forward. Taehyung met him halfway in a heated kiss. They stayed like that for a while. Just basking in each other's presence and melting into each other. Like nothing else mattered.

Sooner or later they had to stop and once Jimin finally decided to pull away he gazed into Taehyungs eyes, both searching for something in the eyes of the other.

"I love you too you know," Jimin spoke, but the sentence would have an entirely different meaning if Taehyung said the three words before him. But he didn't so the worlds were like a bucket of cold water to Taehyung. But, as his job demanded to be able to quickly compose himself he did exactly that and kept his composure neutral.

"Let's not mention it for now, okay? Lets just... see how everything plays out. We can figure this out as we go. We can think things through and keep them going that way," Taehyung said calmly even though his heart was breaking. He would never show it that openly though. He couldn't. Not even to Jimin.

Jimin nodded his head in agreement and they both laid back down, in the same position; pressed closed.

"We'll figure it out."