×13×

This is a bit different than my usual style of writing but I hope you like this chapter
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

So it really happened.

The three of them were together. For real.

The first couple of days were kinda rocky. Adding one more person to an already established relationship proved to be a bit tricky. But they managed. They were testing boundaries, pushing limits and just hanging out; and soon they were perfectly in sync.

Jungkook was scared that he would be the odd one out as the new addition to the relationship and that it wouldn't work because of him.

Jimin was scared that the two wouldn't fully click and he would end up losing one or even both of them.

Taehyung was scared that they wouldn't be happy with him and that they would all get hurt.

But their fears didn't come true.

But their wildest dreams did.

They had the perfect relationship.

Jungkook and Jimin basically had to let Taehyung spoil them rotten. Well, Jimin was already used to it. Jungkook still tried to stop him from buying absolutely everything when they were shopping together. To no avail of course. There was no stopping Taehyung once he saw some luxurious thing (or just expensive for Jungkook) that would look so good on his lovers. Taehyung simply loved spending his money on them. Even though Jungkook just wore the same three achromatic T-shirts. And Jimin kept stealing both Taehyung's and Jungkook's clothes. But it's not like the two could complain, because he looked so adorable in their clothes.

Taehyung and Jungkook had to get used to Jimin's habit to initiate skinship and constant need to touch. Taehyung, of course, didn't mind at all. Not in the slightest. He enjoyed it very much. When he started his relationship with Jimin, the younger boy was scared to even come close to him. So seeing him let loose and get more comfortable warmed his heart. But even Taehyung noticed that Jimin's displays of affection became a more frequent appearance once Jungkook was added to the mix. The boy constantly had hands on at least one of his boyfriends if he couldn't be hugging / snuggling / holding hands / groping both of them. Jungkook, on the other hand, was extremely frustrated by all that at first.

And Taehyung and Jimin both definitely had suffered from whiplash once Jungkook stopped being shy and started flirting with them, bringing his A-game on. Boy, were they shocked the first time it happened. And every other time after. Jungkook didn't stop being shy completely of course, but he did become more bratty which to Taehyung, and Jimin, was a surprising but definitely not unwanted turn of events. It was always amazing to see Jungkook become bashful but then turn the situation around with his brat-like persona.

Early on in the relationship Taehyung was forbidden from entering the kitchen. More specifically, he was forbidden from trying to cook anything. He might be rich but there was no need to remodel their kitchen. No one had to get hurt in a fire, again. Taehyung pouted for a week after that specific accident. He got a mild burn and he was scolded after it. Totally unfair if you asked him. Nobody did, but he still let them now how unfair it was. But the boys did take care of him after that and comforted him to the best of his abilities so he wasn't complaining for too long.

Still, they had a lot of nights when they cooked together. Taehyung happily sat at the kitchen island, away from everything edible and on fire obviously. They would usually go grocery shopping together before nights like that, all three of them running around the supermarket, putting wanted sweets secretly into the cart and being incredibly domestic. So Taehyung was completely content with just marveling at Jimin's elegance that was present even while cooking and Jungkook's goofiness and the way he shadowed Jimin and followed his every step.

All of them loved the nights like that, sitting together in the comfort of their home and enjoying the food they prepared. (They loved to go out too, but this was somehow more domestic and more intimate.)

Jimin would often have one too many drinks on nights like that. He could surely hold his liquor well, there was no denying that. But he would become incredibly flirty and horny once he consumed a considerable amount. And once he started drinking he would just keep gulping drink after drink in one go.

The ability to take care of him when he was like that was still a work in process. Jungkook and Taehyung would never take it too far, seeing how he was obviously drunk, but the boy sure made it hard for them. They would more often than not have to wait for Jimin to somehow fall asleep before they could finally relax together. If you know what I mean. And once Jimin would wake up next morning he would know what happened and he'd whine how he missed it and how he was excluded so they would have to go for another round. Or a couple.

Speaking of sleeping, Taehyung wasted no time in getting rid of his past bed and getting a super king-sized bed. The biggest one he could find. They weren't sleeping together right away, Jimin and Jungkook both had their own rooms but trough a few weeks the beds in those rooms were nothing more than a decoration.

The new bed was just so comfortable.

Taehyung was almost always in the middle. He would have both of his boyfriends pressed to one side of him, his arms hugging them close. Jimin would usually reach over Taehyung with his arms and leg so he could scoop Jungkook into a hug too. Other times Jimin would be in the middle, tucked safely beneath his huge boyfriends. Seriously, he looked so small in the middle of them. When the boys noticed Jungkook getting too shy again and starting to doubt his worth in the realtionship they would put him in the middle so they could spoil him and pepper him with kisses. But after their relationship became firmer there was not much need for that. Occasionally, when watching a movie or something, just for the fun of getting him to blush, maybe.

Jimin was usually the first to fall asleep and the first to wake up. Taehyung used to hate waking up and seeing the bed empty. But as Jungkook was a deep sleeper he felt calmer knowing his boy was safe with him and Jimin was probably around, making them breakfast or something. He still felt paranoid not seeing Jimin first thing in the morning; he always felt a bit paranoid when he wasn't around his two boys no matter if they were in the same house or far away.

But knowing Jungkook was there, safely snoring on his shoulder and hugging his arm he felt calmer and more relaxed. Nothing had happened to his boys, both of them were safe.

But one fine morning, around 3 or 4 months since the beginning of their relationship Taehyung woke up alone.

His whole body went tense. He was instantly awake, it was like someone threw a bucket of cold water on him. He scanned their bed and the room. No sign of them. The bad was cold. He called their names of course. But there was no response. And no sound. The house was dead silent.

He troughs the sheets off of his body. He yelled and screamed while running through the house.

They weren't on the top floor. The kitchen was also empty.

He kept shouting but there was still no response.

He desperately ran to the living room.

They had to be there, he thought.

Please, God, let them be there.

Safe & sound.

Please.

He came to a stop once he made it to the living room.

He gasped, his body trembling.

___________________________________

I'm back!
So how did you like this chapter?

What do you think happened with Jimin and Jungkook?

What do you think will happen next? I'm really interested in what you think :)

Much love, K. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

P.S. Did you check out Danger - my other vminkook book? 
If you didn't please do,
and if you did which one do you like more: Spring Day or Danger? And possibly why?
Just so I know for future vminkook books hehehe