×25.5×

So I'm sorry for the delay, but I kept feeling insecure about this chapter and I rewritten it a few times..... 

But this is it I guess...

P.S. please listen to the song

As it was getting late Taehyung lead Jungkook and Jimin into the main bedroom on the boat

"Woah, Tae!" Jungkook looked around the room, amazed.

Taehyung lied down on the bed while the other two were checking out the room. Jimin found the light switch and managed to dim them, creating just the right atmosphere.

"Oh yeah," he exclaimed and made his way towards the bed. Jungkook also joined him. The two kneeled at the foot of the bed.

"Hm?" Taehyung's interest was piqued. He chuckled. "Are my two boys scheming something?" He noticed the mischievous spark in their eyes.

"Scheming?" Jungkook tilted his head innocently.

Jimin cutely shook his head. "We're not scheming anything. We just..." He moved closer, licking his lips. "Wanted to show our love as well."

Jungkook nodded, eager. "We had an idea..."

"Oh?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow. "What kind of idea?" Jimin, who was right next to Taehyung started kissing his neck. Jungkook slowly did the same on the other side. Two boys worked simultaneously and perfectly in sync. Their lips stayed glued to Taehyung's tan skin as they undressed him.

Jungkook licked his earlobe and focused on the sweet spot on Taehyung's neck. Jimin in the meantime left a few hickeys above and around Taehuyng's collarbone and then proceeded to play with his nipples, sucking on one and his hand twisting the other.

"Ahhh..." Taehyung let out a groan as Jungkook started palming him through his clothes. "I think I'll like this idea..." He smiled to himself. 

His words caused his lovers to pull away with slight smiles. Jungkook pounced on Taehyung and captured his lips. While they made out Jimin replaced Jungkook's previous task and continued jerking off Taehuyng. 

"We want to make you feel good," Jungkook mumbled into Taehyung's ear before continuing to devour his neck.

"Oh yeah?" Taehyung questioned them, ready to give into them.

Jimin was now unbuckling his belt and pulling down his pants. He teasingly stroked Taehuyng's already erect member. Taehyung sent a warning look his way. "Don't be a tease baby."

Jimin cheekily smiled but listened to his demand and took him into his mouth. He maintained eye contact while twirling his tongue and Taehyung had to bit back a moan. Jungkook pinned his wrists, letting his breath tickle his ear. "Let's us hear you," he begged in a husky voice. Just the Jimin gently scraped his teeth and swallowed him deeper. Taehyung was breathing heavily now, letting out only meek and incoherent sounds as Jungkook kept marking his neck with hickeys.