The Story Begins

Warning the end of this first chapter is sad and may be the most controversial thing I've ever done in one of my stories and you'll probably want tissues nearby you've been warned. Now on with the story.

One night on Cybertron a mech and his spark mate were sitting in their home. They had a sparkling on the way and Knock Out and Moonracer were excited to be parents.

When suddenly they heard a knock on their door. And Knock Out went to investigate.

Upon opening the door he didn't find anyone there. And was about to go back thinking it'd been some kind of prank when he heard a small cry.

He looked down and found a basket at their door and was surprised to see a small seekerling inside. It was a bright pink femme and she had been left there all alone.

Which shocked Knock Out usually seekers where born in trines. Why was this one by herself ? Did the other two fall out somewhere?

Then he spotted a note that read.

"This is my sparkling Stellar do to birth compilations she's the only one of her trine to survive and I can't care for her so all I ask is you give her the love and care she needs I want her to have a better life then I did." "Starscream."

Then Moonracer came out and Knock Out showed her what he'd found. They both just fell in love with the sparkling and decided to take her in and the one they were expecting would have a big sister.

The sparkling continued to cue as she played with Knock Out's digits. And he smiled down at her.

"Welcome to the family little one you have a little brother on the way and I'm sure you and Breakout will be great friends." Knock Out told Stellar.

It would be heard for two grounders to raise a seeker but Knock Out and Moonracer were up for the challenge.
_

(17 years later.)

A seeker femme flew through the skies of Cybertron it had been different since Terrorcons had taken over.

Stellar was glad when what remained of her home came into view. She landed and transformed into her bot mode and smiled as her little brother Breakout greeted her.

"I got some energon." She smiled handing Breakout a cube.

"Thanks Siss." He told her as the two cybertronian teens hugged.

"Hey I promised Sire I would take care of you so that's what I'm doing." Stellar told him she loved her little brother and right now they were all each other had.

"I would have been sooner but I had to take two different rotes to avoid being followed by Terrorcons." She explained. "Cybertron is getting worse."

"Yeah I'm just glad your always careful." Breakout told his Sister.

"Well with you as my brother I kind of have to be." She joked knowing Breakout liked to goof around a lot and could be a bit of a reckless show off at times having taken after his Dad. In fact the only real difference between the two was that Breakout sported a silver paint job with red and black unlike the red and white one his Sire had.

The two of them drank their energon and went to get some recharge.
_

Meanwhile two other younglings were racing through the ruins that had once been the city of Iacon they quickly transformed and ran into the old Autobot base they had been living in.

To find their Sire waiting for them who greeted them with a smile.

"Hornet and Yellow Jacket glad to see your both safe." Bumblebee told his children.