Purgatory

Megatron told the others what happened and they all split up to find Stellar.

When suddenly some more Terrorcons showed up. And attacked them. And they all had to fight.

"Where's Breakout?" Asked Throttle sounding panicked he promised Stellar he would protect him and he was determined to keep that promise.

Then they spotted Breakout who was running from some Terrorcons and dropped his energon prob. They wanted to help him but knew they wouldn't reach him in time.

Then Breakout tripped and one of the Terrorcons pounced at him and he threw his servos up in defense but much to everyone's surprise and relief his arm transformed into a saw and he sliced the Terrorcon in half.

Then he opened his optics and saw that his servo had changed into a saw and that his other one turned into a drill.

"Cool!" He chimed upon seeing he had finally activated his built in weapons.

Bumblebee and Megatron both couldn't help but smile seeing that Breakout had the same weapons his sire did.

Then they rash over to make sure he was OK and were relieved that he wasn't just OK but thrilled that he finally had his built in weapons and they were like his sire's.

Then Bumblebee handed him his energon prob back that he picked up on the way over.

"Knock Out would be proud of you." Megatron told Breakout which put a smile on the young mech's faceplates.

Then they went back to looking for Stellar and Breakout couldn't wait to show her that he activated his built in weapons.
_

Meanwhile Stellar woke up and saw that she was in a place that she didn't recognize.

"Stellar?" Said a voice that she recognized.

"Sire?" She said as she ran over and hugged Knock Out. "Are we in the Allspark?"

"No this is the crossroads kind of a purgatory if you will." He explained. "I'm here to let you know it's not your time yet and not to give up."

"I won't." She promised. "I love you."

"I love you too sweetspark." Knock Out told her. "And so does your carrier and tell Breakout that we love him too."

"I will and we miss you guys." Stellar said to him as a coolant tear rolled down her faceplate.

"Me and your carrier are always with you in your spark." Knock Out told her then said goodbye having to return to the Allspark.

Stellar smiled glad to have seen her sire again. Then the next thing she knew she was waking up at the bottom of the hole she had fallen through.

She pulled herself up and saw Lazerbeak who was glad she was awake having been worried about her.

Then she tried to stand only to fall back down. She continued trying to stand with Lazerbeak's help.

She had just told Knock Out she wouldn't give up so was determined to follow through on that promise.

Then she saw something on the other side of the hole she was in. But fell to the floor not being able to stand anymore.

Then she remembered she had the first aid kit Breakout found in her subspace. So she got it out and Lazerbeak started helping her repair herself.

"Thanks Lazerbeak your one handy minicon to have around." She thanked him.

Then stood up having been repaired for the most part. Just then some Terrorcons showed up and she and Lazerbeak fought them.

Then when more showed up she told Lazerbeak to go get help and the minicon reluctantly obeyed knowing she was out number and would need all the help she could get.

So he went to bring back help. While she continued to fight the Terrorcons. She was doing well but was out numbered.

And was getting tired but then she saw what was on the other side of the hole she was in and knew she couldn't let the Terrorcons or Unicron get it.

So she continued to fight them and ended up blasting part of the ceiling down to make a wall between her and the Terrorcons to protect what she knew was the Matrix of Leadership.

But now she was starting to freak out because her seeker claustrophobia was now kicking in. But she was determined to defend the Matrix.

And she grabbed it to try to hide it from the Terrorcons knowing she couldn't let them or Unicron get it.

When suddenly it started to glow and she blacked out then opened her optics and was in another place she didn't know.

Then she saw a mech standing there.

"My name is Optimus Prime." He told her.

"Optimus Prime?" She said in shock and awe remembering have heard about him. "Where are we?"

"This is the Realm of the Primes." He told her. "You were transported here once you touched the Matrix of Leadership."

Then another mech showed up and Stellar couldn't believe her optics. She never thought she meet her biological sire especially in the Realm of the Primes of all places but here standing before her was none other then Starscream.

"Sire?" Stellar said in disbelief.

"Hollow my daughter." Starscream said to her with a soft smile on his faceplates.

To Be Continued.

Hope this chapter turned out OK. It was hard to come up with. I'll try to get the next one up soon. In the meantime feel free to send feedback. P.S. I know I send I was gonna update in turns but I have a case of writers block on Pokemon World War Rocket but I'll update it once I get over it. Because I will finish it I just need to figure out what I'm gonna do on the chapter I'm currently working on.