Joining The Autobots

Stellar and Breakout had gone out to look for energon after having run out. Breakout had come this time now that he had a good handle on his Dad's energon prob he wanted to help his sister look for energon.

Stellar told him he could come if he would promise to be careful which he had. The two of them made their way into a cave they found that they thought might have energon inside.

Upon getting inside they discovered it had once been a hospital. So they started to scavenge for supplies since it had been long abandoned.

"Hey Stellar look what I found." Breakout chimed from across the room and held up a first aid kit.

"Wow that might come in handy great find." She told him getting him to smirk.

They continued looking around when suddenly Stellar scream after opening a closet only to have the dead body of a mech fall out.

Both Stellar and Breakout were mortified by the condition the body was in they could tell the mech in question had once been a seeker but his wings had been ripped off and he had been locked in that closet until he died from lack of energon.

They could see that most of the wounds had been self inflicted because the mech had lost his mind from having his wings taken and being trapped in a confined space. The two worst things that could happen to a seeker. Who were all naturally claustrophobic.

Stellar knew oh to well how unpleasant it felt to be a flyer trapped in a tight space.
_

(Flashback.)

Stellar was currently trapped inside her locker at school and she was going crazy trying to get out clawing at and slamming herself against the door trying desperately to make it open.

Then she tried one more time to get it to open as she slammed into it using her full wait only for the door to suddenly open and she end up falling forward into the servos of Knock Out who had come to pick her up since it was the end of the school day.

"Are you ok?" He asked seeing that she had coolant tears and was covered in dents from her attempts to get out.

"Some of the other students locked me in their as we were leaving after the bell rung they said all seekers were cons and had no place among them." She sadly explained.

"That's not true there were Autobots seekers that called themselves Arialbots and Jetfire was a seeker and I used to be a con those kids didn't know what they were talking about you do belong with us Stellar." Knock Out told his daughter as he hugged her.

"And that not how Autobots behave they welcomed anyone on their team as long as they were willing to do the right thing I mean they welcomed me. And you'd definitely make a great Autobot." Knock Out continued.

"Really?" Asked Stellar.

"Yes." Knock Out answered her. "And I already reported those bullies to the Principal."

Knock Out had asked one of the teachers why Stellar hadn't come out with the others and he told him that he had seen some kids toss her in the locker.

Then Knock Out had been furious that the teacher hadn't intervened and got him to tell him what students had done it.

Then reported both them and that teacher to the Principal and the teacher was fired while the students were suspended. But he didn't tell Stellar that part not wanting her to be hurt by the fact that one of the teachers didn't help her knowing it had only been because of who her biological Sire was.

He took her out for energon before the two of them returned home where he played a game of Cube with her and Breakout and Moonracer who was just as upset as Knock Out later when he told her what happened. Both Knock Out and Moonracer loved their kids.

(Flashback ends.)
_

Stellar looked at the body this was the first time that she could remember that she'd seen another seeker she had always wanted to see another of her kind but she hadn't wanted it to be like this she felt bad for the mech and the way he had gone out.

"I found an old security camera." Breakout said before they both watched the footage to find out exactly what happened here.

Upon watching the video feed they learned the Mech's name had been Pharma and he had worked with the DJD who had turned on him when he'd failed them.

Stellar and Breakout had both heard stories about the DJD and knew how bad they had been and knew from what they saw Pharma hadn't been any better and had gotten what was coming to him. Though they still couldn't help feeling bad no one deserved the fate Pharma had gotten.

They both had to turn away when his wings were ripped off because it was just too hard to watch.

Then they saw a mech come in and kill all of the DJD. He was big and strong looking and they could tell he was a warrior who had been in many battles. He left after he finished off the DJD not bother to let Pharma out even hearing his pleas the mech just left him to die there.

Which Stellar thought was a little harsh. But suddenly they heard something coming and saw it was Terrorcons.

Stellar and Breakout worked together to fight them off but they just kept coming. The two continued to fight and cover each other's back but were being overwhelmed by them. Luckily neither of them were bitten but they didn't know how much longer they could keep this up.

When suddenly a yellow mech, red mech and yellow femme showed up and helped them fend off the Terrorcons.

"Are you both ok?" Asked Bumblebee.

"Yeah thanks for the save." Stellar thanked them.

Then Bumblebee, Hornet and Yellow Jacket introduce themselves and Stellar and Breakout did the same. And Bumblebee let them both join the Autobots and apologized for not having found them sooner.

And was saddened to her about Knock Out's and Moonracer's deaths because after the red medic had switched sides they had been friends. And Moonracer had been his friend too.

Then Bumblebee lead the way as they all returned to base after both Stellar and Breakout accepted the invite to join the Autobots.

To Be Continued.

Sorry about the long wait between chapters this story is really hard to come up with. Hope this chapter turned out ok. I'll try to update this and my other stories soon in the meantime feel free to send feedback.