Epilogue

The next day they buried Megatron where the gladiator pits used to be in Kaon. Knowing that was where he had wanted to be laid to rest at.

Then a few days later ships started arriving on Cybertron it was all the bots and cons who had fled the planet when the Terrorcons showed up. Coming back to help rebuild.

Bumblebee's Team who had stayed on Earth to watch over it were with them. Who he introduced to the children of Team Prime and Stargazer Prime.

And they all made friends right away and Bumblebee was surprised to see that Sideswipe and Strongarm had become bond mates and had a new sparkling who Bumblebee was happy to meet. Who they had named Strongside. She looked like her Carrier except where Strongarm had blue she had red.

And both Strongarm and Sideswipe were glad Cybertron was now a safe place for their daughter to grow up.

And Drift and his minicon let Lazerbeak stay with them. While Grimlock and Powerhouse became fast friends.

Jazz and Fixit were talking with Haze, Yellow Jacket, Hornet and Remedy. And telling them stories about things their parents did during the war.

Stargazer Prime was watching the sunset when Throttle came and joined her.

"Wow you guys are holding hands doses this mean your going steady?" Asked Breakout with a smirk that looked just like his sire's.

"No!" They both answered at once. If they were human they would have been blushing.

"We were just watching the sunset wanna join us?" Asked Stargazer Prime. Breakout was still getting used to calling her that.

"Sure." He said as he set down beside them.

They were all happy that Cybertron was at peace now. Just then they saw somethings flying in the direction of Iacon.

And went to see what it was because they were too far away to tell.
_                                                                        

Upon getting there they saw several jets transform. And one of them was talking to Bumblebee.

"This is Stargazer Prime." Bumblebee told them once she got there. "She's Stellar Starscream's daughter."

"Stargazer this is Dirge, Thrust and Sunstorm they served under Starscream and Megatron during the war." Bumblebee explained.

"We all just returned to Cybertron since Starscream was our leader it's only right that you be granted that position." Said Thrust.

Stargazer Prime was surprised she finally found more of her kind. She wasn't the last seeker after all. Not only were there other seekers but they wanted her to lead them.

And they explained that they were actually just scouting while the rest of the seekers had stayed behind in their ship.

"You guys are all welcome in Iacon." Stargazer told them once she leaned that they had just returned to Cybertron and had nowhere to go.

And they all agreed to stay and help rebuild. And everyone was happy to welcome not only the seekers but also some Vehicons who showed up.

Everyone was happy and getting along. After eons of war Cybertron was finally at peace. And Stargazer Prime and her friends were all happy.

The End.

Well that's all for this story. Hope it turned out OK and you all enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. Thanks for reading.