New Friends

Meanwhile at the Autobot base a mech name Throttle was doing combat training while his friend Powerhouse a very large but kind mech was about to have a cube of energon that he accidentally spilled on a datapad.

"Powerhouse I needed that!" Yelled a yellow and green femme.

"Sorry Remedy." The red and black mech apologize and ducked just in time to miss being hit by a wrench she tossed at him.

Unfortunately a pale blue femme named Haze wasn't so lucky and ended being hit in the helm by it.

"Oh no you didn't!" She hissed. Then ran over and tackled Remedy as the two femmes got into a fight.

Then Powerhouse grabbed both femmes to try to hold them apart wanting to break it up. Only Haze used a phaseshifter to get out of his grip which surprised him making him fall backwards making Throttle who was coming to help break up the fight have to jump out of the way.

Throttle pulled himself off the floor only to feel something was missing from his midsection.

"Hey guys have you seen my grenade?" He asked then right on que they saw it roll into the medbay and he noticed the pin was by his peds.

"Scrap." He said as his optics widened. "Hit the deck!"

Then they all jumped to the floor right before the medbay exploded.

"We needed that!" They all yelled at once. Then all started arguing over who's fault it was.

Then Bumblebee walk in with Yellow Jacket and Hornet along with Stellar and Breakout. And they all stopped arguing upon seeing them and apologized for what happened to the medbay.

"I'm just glad no one was hurt." Bumblebee told them. "But you guys do have to clean up the mess and please try not to fight again."

And they all agreed to clean up the mess and try to get along.

Bumblebee inwardly had to fight back a chuckle because they all reminded him so much of their parents. Then he introduced them all to Stellar and Breakout.

"This is the team Powerhouse the son of Bulkhead, Remedy the daughter of Ratchet, Haze the daughter of Smokescreen and Throttle the son of Arcee and Wheeljack. And you already know Hornet and Yellow Jacket." Bumblebee told Stellar and Breakout.

Then everyone welcomed them to the team. And they explained to Stellar and Breakout about the mission to look for the Matrix of Leadership and the new Prime.

"Since we're both Autobots now we'll help anyway we can." Stellar told them.
_

Later that night Stellar was having trouble recharging because she was having nightmares again.

So she got up to get some energon and bumped into Throttle.

"Oh sorry." She apologized.

"It's OK." Throttle told her. "Trouble recharging."

"Yes but it's nothing new for me." Stellar replied. Then she explained about her nightmares. And he started talking with and listening to her about them.

And telling her about some nightmares of his own and explaining that he understood what she was going through.

They neither one knew Bumblebee who had also gotten up was listening to them. The yellow Autobots smiled seeing how well they were getting along.

Throttle had inherited his Carrier's agility, and fighting style and his alt mode was also a motorcycle. But he had also taken after his Sire having his love for explosives and piloting skills and his color scheme was the same as Wheeljack's and he had gotten a mix of their personalities.

Then Bumblebee went inside where he found Remedy working on something in the medbay pulling an all nighter while everyone else was recharging. Bumblebee had to smile at how much like Ratchet she was Remedy had turned out to be basically a femme version of her Sire. Ratchet had actually named her after the medic who trained him.

She had chosen a medevac helicopter as her alt mode because she wanted a medical based vehicle mode having decided to follow in her Sire's footsteps as a medic. And she wanted something that could fly because when the Terrorcons had attacked everyone Ratchet had fallen to his death trying to get her to safety and she wished she had had flight so maybe she could have saved him.

Bumblebee had assured her that there was nothing she could have done because she was the equivalent of a human eight year old at the time and even if she'd had her flight back then she couldn't have lifted him.

All the Autobots on the team had painful memories of losing their parents but Remedy and Throttle were the two who struggled with it the most because they had been the only two to actually witness their parents die.
_

After he had finished talking to Stellar and she had gone back to her room to recharge Throttle thought about something that had happened to him long ago a memory he hated.

(Flashback.)

The Terrorcon had just seemingly come out of nowhere and started attacking Cybertron. Wheeljack had told Arcee to take Throttle and get him to safety and that was the last time he had seen his Sire and later learned he had gone out holding the Terrorcons off to protect his mate and sparkling.

Arcee has carried Throttle quite awhile before the Terrorcons caught up to them.

"Go get to safety!" Arcee told her son knowing she would have to fight the Terrorcons to keep them from him.

But the poor sparkling was frozen with fear. As his carrier fought the Terrorcons. Throttle only had the mind of a five year old at that point in his life. Arcee keep screaming to him to run.

And then she somehow managed to take out everyone of the Terrorcons that had been chasing them. But unfortunately one of them had gotten a good hit in on her spark camber and Arcee gave her son one last soft smile before her optics stopped glowing and she went offline.

Throttle didn't understand at the time and thought she was just recharging then Bumblebee found him and had the uneasy job of telling him that wasn't the case.

Even though Bumblebee had told him it wasn't his fault Throttle fully blamed himself for his Carrier's death. Thinking if he would have only listened and ran when she told him to she wouldn't have died protecting him.

"I'm sorry Mom I should have ran." He thought. "I why didn't I run?"

To Be Continued.

Sorry this chapter was kind of sad. And hope it turned out OK it was hard to come up with. I had to give a little back story for those characters. And I apologize for the Long gap between updates. (Notice I used a capital L there. XD) But I think I'm over my writer's block at last. I'll try to get the next chapter up soon. In the meantime feel free to send feedback.