Flying Lessons And A Mission

The next day Stellar and Breakout were looking through some things in their house.

"Hey Stellar look what I found." Breakout told his sister holding up his Dad's energon prob.

"That was our Sire's wepan he'd probably want you to have it." Stellar said to her brother.

"Cool." Breakout chimed as he twirled it only to have it zap him and he fell to the floor stunned.

"Breakout are you ok?" Asked Stellar.

"Yeah guess I should be more careful with this thing?" He smiled.

"Yeah you might want to practice with it before you rely on it as a weapon." She suggested.

"Agreed." He said. Then they both laughed.

Breakout went to practice with the wepan outside so he wouldn't break anything.

Stellar watched him from the window and smiled when it flew out of his servos at one point and he had to run after it. Then gave a little smile as if to say. "My bad."

Stellar had to smile at her brother's funny antics. It actually reminded her of herself when she was learning to fly.

( Flashback.)

Stellar was walking with Knock Out in Iacon. Holding on to her Sire's servo. Breakout and Moonracer had stayed home.

They walked to where a thing that looked like a ground bridge only a bit different was and Stellar looked at it trying to figure out what it was.

"It a space bridge." Knock Out answered her silent question. "We can use them to travel to other planets." He explained.

"Are we going through it?" She asked.

"Yes." Knock Out answered her.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"It's a surprise." Knock Out told her.

Stellar held Knock Out's servo as they went through the space bridge. Her optics wide with amazement.

When they came out on the other side she look around thinking the planet they were on was beautiful. And she was surprised to see several bots with jet modes flying around.

"Wow where are we are those seekers?" Stellar asked having never seen another of her kind before.

"We're on Caminus and those are Camiens." Knock Out explained.

Stellar was a bit disappointed to learn they weren't seeker like her but she thought the planet was beautiful and was glad to see other bots who were capable of flight.

Then one of them flew over to them and transformed.

"Stellar this is Windblade she's gonna teach you how to fly." Knock Out explained.

"Hi I'm Stellar." She introduced herself to Windblade.

"Hi Stellar nice to meet you." Windblade said to her. Before they started her flying lessons after Knock Out told her good luck and stood there to watch.

Stellar was glad she was finally going to learn to fly in her jet mode.

She crashed several times trying to learn to fly once even ending up in a foutine. But Windblade was a patient teacher and Stellar was a good and determined student.

And not only did she lean to fly but she turned out to be faster then the Camiens. She went home that night with a smile on her faceplates even though she had practiced so heard that Knock Out had to carry her home because she was so tired.

"You did a great job to day." Knock Out told her. "I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks Dad I love you." Stellar said with a yoan.

"I love you too." Said Knock Out who kissed her on top of the helm before she fell into recharge in his servos.

(Flashback ends.)

Stellar wiped a coolant tear from her optic missing her Sire. But smiled seeing her brother having now gotten the hang of his energon prob.

She was glad he was learning to use it so he could defend himself if she wasn't there. Breakout even though he could transform Breakout hadn't learn to used his built in weapons yet.

She watch him do a move he came up with using the energon prob.

"Nailed it!" He cried happily but then took a misstep and feel into some empty energon cubes. "Oh scrap my finish."

Stellar had to laugh. Then she went and helped her brother fix his paint job.
_

Meanwhile Bumblebee was in the hallway in the Autobot base checking on everyone when he suddenly felt dizzy and collapsed.

"Bumblebee." He suddenly heard his name being called when he opened his optics but didn't know where he was.

"Optimus?" He said seeing the mech who had called to him.

"Bumblebee you must find the Matrix Unicron is the reason the Terrorcons have taken over Cybertron and he is going to return." Optimus told him.

"What Unicron?" Bumblebee asked. "But didn't we seal him away? And where do I find the Matrix?"

"I do not know but you must find the Matrix and the new prime to save Cybertron." Optimus said to him.

"But where do I find this new prime?" Bumblebee asked but Optimus vanished and he wake up back in the hallway with several of the Autobot's children including both his own asking if he was ok.

"Don't worry I'm fine." He assured them. "But we have a mission."

Then he explained what happened and what Optimus told him from the realm of the primes.

An energon signal showed up on the scanners. And Bumblebee, Hornet and Yellow Jacket went to investigate it.

To Be Continued.

Sorry it took so long to update and this chapter was kind of short it was mostly a filler. This story is harder to come up with for some reason. I'll try to get the next chapter up soon. In the meantime feel free to send feedback.