Sacrifice

"Why did you abandon me?" Asked Stellar. "I had a happy life with Knock Out, Moonracer and Breakout but why didn't you want me?"

"I did want you giving you up was the hardest thing I ever had to do." Starscream told her. "But I didn't have a choice you wouldn't have had any kind of life with me."

"I received a message from the Primes that Unicron was going to return and Starscream chose to make a sacrifice." Optimus explained.

"Optimus tried to talk me out of it but we knew it was the only way." Starscream added.

(Flashback.)

It was when the Terrorcons had showed up on Cybertron Starscream had left Stellar on Knock Out and Moonracer's doorstep some years before. Knowing she would be safe and happy with them.

Starscream had encountered Megatron who he was fighting the Terrorcons with but they just kept coming and they were being overwhelmed.

Just then Starscream's com-link went off. It was Optimus Prime.

"Starscream we must do it now." Optimus's voice come over the com-link. "I with that there was another way."

"Me too but Cybertron and the rest of the universe may be riding on this Unicron must be stopped I want Stellar to have a safe world to live in." Starscream replied he was currently to far from Megatron for the old gladiator to hear him.

Then Starscream flew off to meet Optimus knowing there wasn't a moment to lose. He looked back to where Megatron was still fighting the Terrorcons he didn't really want to leave him like that but he didn't have time to do anything for him or explain the situation and had to get to where Optimus was as soon as possible.

So took off trying not to look back even when he heard Megatron call him a coward and yell at him to help fight.

"I would if I could." He thought sadly not liking the thought of his former master being overwhelmed by Terrorcons.
_

A while later Starscream made it to where Optimus was.

Some years prior Optimus had told Starscream who had switched sides that the Primes had warned him about Unicron returning and said that they had no way to stop him not without the Matrix.

Then Starscream had learned that his abnormal spark could be used to reboot the Matrix of Leadership but he would have to remain inside it.

Which was why he had given up Stellar knowing he would have to leave her anyway in order to do this. And when she was born compilations had taken the life of Slipstream her biological carrier as well as her siblings.

So he left her with Knock Out and Moonracer knowing she would need someone to take care of her.

"Starscream are you sure you wish to do this?" Asked Optimus one last time.

"Yes I want my daughter to have the best possible future she can and that can't happen with Unicron as a threat." Starscream told him. "Just be sure to tell her I love her if you meet her and that I didn't really want to abandon her."

Then Starscream used his spark to reboot the Matrix and it work. "Till all are one." Starscream said right before his optics stopped glowing as he went offline.

Then Optimus buried him then took the Matrix and hid it know a new Prime would have to use it because it was also time for him to join with the go to the realm of the Primes.

He hid the Matrix in the cave where Stellar had found it then went deeper into the cave where he closed his optics and became one with the Allspark himself and went to the realm of the Primes.

(Flashback ends.)

"The reason Starscream is here in the realm of the Primes is because by using his spark to reboot the Matrix he has become a part of it." Optimus explained.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't be there for you." Starscream told Stellar. "I really didn't want to leave you."

"It's OK you had a good reason and I had a happy childhood and I have a pretty good life and I was lucky enough to have two sires and carriers." Stellar said then hugged him.

"Now all I have to do is find the new Prime and give him the Matrix and we can stop Unicron." She added.

"You already have." Optimus told her.

"I have?" Stellar asked confused.

"The Matrix only reveals it's power to one who is worthy of becoming a Prime." Optimus told her.

"Since it glowed when you touch it and your here in the realm of the Primes it means your worthy of wielding it's power." Starscream told her. "I never dreamed my daughter would end up being the next Prime I'm so proud of you."

"I'll do my best and won't let you down." She promised them.

"You've got the touch Stellar." Starscream told his daughter with a smile then hugged her again.

"I guess I should get back and find my friends then stop Unicron." She said. "But it's not fair because I just finally met you and I have to say goodbye already."

"I'll always be with you in your spark." Starscream told her.

"Right." She smiled and hugged him again. "Now I need to go save Cybertron."

"Once you wake up on Cybertron put the Matrix of Leadership into your chestplates where your spark chamber is then when you face Unicron open it and light our darkest hour." Starscream told his daughter.

Then she left the realm of the Primes after saying goodbye to Optimus and Starscream and went to go face Unicron.

To Be Continued.

Hope this chapter turned out OK and that it wasn't to sort or slow it was a nightmare to come up with. Next will be the climax then the epilogue so this story is almost over. Just two chapters left. I'll try to get them up soon. In the meantime feel free to send feedback.