Escape

"If you've really changed then why did you kill the DJD and leave Pharma to die?" Asked Stellar.

"Because they killed Soundwave." Megatron replied. "They attacked us and killed Soundwave while Pharma used a circuit booster to paralyze me long enough to force me to watch them kill him they left me alive because they wanted me to suffer for disbanding the Decepticons."

"Oh." Stellar said. Feeling bad for him being able to hear the grief in his voice. She understood how it felt to watch a loved one die. After she had watched Knock Out die.

She explained everything to Megatron. Who was surprised to learn she was Starscream's daughter and that Knock Out had adopted and raised her.

And when she told him about the mission to find the Matrix and new prime he agreed to help her escape and help them stop Unicron.
_                                                                       

Later that night they pretended to fight and when some Sharkicons came to break it up they jumped them and got out of the cell.

Then took off down the hallway. Megatron took down the Sharkicons so fast Stellar knew he had indeed allowed himself to be captured or there would have been no way they would have caught him.

Then they came to a room that was full of Sharkicons and Quintessionts so started working together to fight them.

It was Stellar's first real fight and she was actually doing very well. Megatron even stood back and watched her at one point.

And he was taken aback by how perfectly her fighting style mirrored Starscream's. It was just like watching his second in command fight.

She managed to take down several Sharkicons on her own and even used her legs to bounce off a couple of Quintessionts before Megatron rejoined the fight. And they took them down together.

Then suddenly a minicon flew at them and Megatron introduced Stellar to Lazerbeak who had survived when Soundwave was killed but Megatron had told to go but Lazerbeak had turned out to be as loyal to Megatron as Soundwave had been.

Also because Lazerbeak was still morning Soundwave. And he decided to go with them too wanting to stay with Megatron.

Then they continue looking for a way off the ship. And since Stellar reminded him of her sire so much Megatron thought about the last time he saw Starscream.

(Flashback.)

Megatron had run into Starscream moments before the Terrorcons had taken over Cybertron.

The two had fought them together until Megatron had gotten overwhelmed and Starscream had looked him in the optics and gave a sad look before flying off.

"Come back and help fight you cowered!" Megatron had practically roared at the fleeing seeker.

But Starscream just flew off in his jet mode and didn't even look back.

Megatron had managed to fight his way out but never saw Starscream again.

(Flashback ends.)

Thinking back Megatron understood why Starscream had left him to die after everything he had done to the seeker he didn't blame him for abandoning him after all the pain and abuse he had caused him.

But he didn't understand why Starscream had abandoned his daughter seekers were always protective of their young it didn't make since that he'd leave her.

But then Megatron realized it had been his fault he had made Starscream a Decepticon and destroyed his self-esteem he probably thought he wasn't fit to raise her and give her up thinking he was protecting her from himself and turning out like he did.

Megatron felt bad thinking about this not only had he tortured Starscream throughout the war but he had hurt his daughter without even trying or knowing it.

Then Megatron apologized to Stellar about his treatment of her sire. And she forgave him saying he had a happy childhood with Knock Out and Moonracer and Breakout.

But Megatron still felt bad thinking he was the reason Stellar hadn't met her biological sire.

They made it off the ship only to run into some Terrorcons and these were predacons and most disturbing they were being lead by Unicron.

Megatron started fighting them right away but and Stellar started helping only for Unicron to hit her with a blast of energy and she ended up falling through a hole in the ground.

And Megatron lost sight of where she went he defeated the Terrorcons but Unicron left. And he knew the chaos bringer would be back but right now he had to find Stellar and make sure she was OK in the confusion he had lost sight of Lazerbeak too.

Then he heard someone coming and saw Bumblebee and the other Autobots and told them what happened.
_                                                                       

Meanwhile Stellar was laying badly hurt at the bottom of the hole she had fallen in. Lazerbeak who had followed her down there kept flying around her trying to wake her up.

But he could tell she was badly hurt. And the minicon didn't know if he should stay with her or go for help.

He didn't want anyone else to die he had already lost Soundwave his closest friend. He had to do something but what?

To Be Continued.

Hope this chapter turned out OK and sorry if it felt rush it was hard to come up with. I'll try to get the next part up soon in the meantime feel free to send feedback.