Captured

The next day everyone went out to try to figure out how to find the Matrix and new prime as well as get more energon to take back to base.

Stellar, Breakout and Throttle were exploring one area while Powerhouse, Remedy and Haze were looking in another and Bumblebee had gone with Hornet and Yellow Jacket.

The team had decided to go in groups of three so they could protect each other in case of danger.

"This is so cool." Said Breakout. "We're actually Autobots on a mission."

"Yeah it's pretty awesome." Stellar agreed. "But we wanna stay focused in case any Terrorcons show up."

"We should be fine as long as we stick together and don't take any unnecessary risks." Throttle told them.

Then they all looked around for anything that might be useful.

When Breakout found a cube of energon that seemed odd.

"Hey why does this have a wire on it?" He asked holding it up. But then realized too late what a dumb move that had been when his body was suddenly filled with electricity.

Stellar saw what was going on and rushed over tossing her little brother out of a cage that was starting to close around him but getting trapped inside it in his place.

Throttle ran over to help and saw that Breakout was stunned and unconscious but was alright aside from that. So he rush over to the cage Stellar was trapped in and realized to both their horror it was attached to a ship of some kind that was about to take off.

So he started trying desperately to free her. Not wanting her to be taken wherever the ship was going knowing whatever would be in store for her probably wasn't going to be good.

"Stellar!" He shouted. "Don't worry I'm gonna get you out of there!"

"No when this ship takes off it's gonna leave turbulence that could harm both of you. Get Breakout to safety and tell the others what's happened I'll try to escape and find my way back I promised Sire that I would protect Breakout so I want you to do that for me till I can rejoin you!" She yelled through the bars.

"OK I promise and we'll try to find and recuse you as soon as we can." He promised her before grabbing Breakout who he half dragged half carried to safety and not a moment to soon as the ship took off.

And Stellar was knocked unconscious after the ship's take off slammed her into part of the cage.
_

Throttle wasted no time getting Breakout back to base where Remedy looked him over and fortunately he was fine when he woke up. But was worried about his sister.

"It's all my fault if I hadn't picked up that cube Stellar would be safe right now." Breakout said sadly.

"Don't worry we've all made mistakes like that it's not your fault." Bumblebee reassured the young mech. "And we'll get her back."

Then they all agreed to try to figure out where the ship went. Right now saving Stellar was there top priority once she was out of danger they'd go back to trying to find the Matrix and new prime.
_

Meanwhile Stellar was jolted awake when she was tossed onto the floor of what appeared to be a brig of some kind.

She rushed to a metal door that had just been shut behind her. She tried to open it but it wouldn't budge.

She knew she was a prison but she didn't know who had her or why. She was locked in a brig of some kind but not restrained which she was grateful for.

"Well hello there little one." Said a voice from the other side of the brig. "Seeing a seeker is quite a surprise I was unaware any remained."

"My name is Stellar and I think I may be the last one or at lest I haven't met any others of my kind." Stellar explained. "So who captured us?"

"The Quintessionts own this ship they once enslave our kind but we drove them off and now they wish to study us." The other bot who had been sitting in the shadows who Stellar could tell was a mech explained.

"They leave us unrestrained because they want to observe us using cameras but don't worry they don't have audio." The mech added.

"So is there a way to escape?" Asked Stellar.

"I don't know haven't tried." Came the reply.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because this is what I deserve your too young to know but I have many past sins to atone for that's the reason I surrendered myself to the Quintessionts all the spilled energon on my hands and sparks snuffed out because of my actions." The mech answered.

"I only wanted to achieve peace and bring down an unjust cast system but I let myself become corrupted but now I know peace cannot be achieved through tyranny and never want to inflict pain again."

"You've probably been told about me I was once a gladiator than because a warlord but before that I was first brought online as a minor with the designation D-16." The mech finished.

Then stepped out of the shadows and Stellar knew she had seen him before on the footage she and Breakout had watched on the abandoned hospital's security camera they found.

And she had remembered learning about D-16 and who he became. And she felt a chill go through her frame upon realizing the bot before her was none other then Megatron.

To Be Continued.

Hope this chapter turned out OK it was a nightmare to come up with. I'll try to get the next chapter up soon. After I update my Pokemon story World War Rocket I'm doing this story and that one in turns so if your a pokemon fan feel free to check that one out too. I'll try to update both stories soon. In the meantime feel free to send feedback.