~ Sparrow Character Info ~

||A/N: I decided to add in my 2nd DMC OC as well, not gonna start this story yet since I haven't gotten the game yet nor did I play it. I'll only start this story after I finish the game (which I'm not sure how long that will be so yeah) But anyways here's who Sparrow is!!||

Name: Sparrow

Age: ?? (mostly a year or two younger then Nero)

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Ice Blue

Race: Demon/Human Hybrid

Status: Alive  

Weapons: Gun(s?) : (Rattle Snake), (??? To Be Announced Later In This Story ;) )
                      Sword: (Oblivion)
[Note: If you wish to see what they look like go to my Quotev account where the same story is posted on 'Shirasu22' is the username just look it up there and you'll find it!]

Family: Dante (Father)
                 Unnamed Woman (Mother)
                 Vergil (Uncle)
                 Nero (Cousin)
                 Trish (Aunt)
                 Lady (Aunt)

Affiliation: Devil May Cry

Occupation: Devil Hunter

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past/Present: Her earlier life is unknown as Dante only found out about his daughter after a few months after a night out with a women who he thought he'd never meet again, months later he finds a baby on his shops steps, from where he was forced to raise her with the help of Lady and Trish from time to time but in due time Dante loved being a father and as Sparrow grew up it was plainly easy to see that she was his as she looked much like him.

It was hard at first to raise her and also keep her heritage a secret due to Dante's worries of demons coming after her, but they did so anyway when she first started school, so after she was attacked and nearly killed by demons at a young age it scared her to the point where she couldn't step out of the shop for a while...so Dante had to get a home school teacher to do it all.

Sparrow is much alike to her father - Dante, from her hair to her eyes as well as her taunts to her opponents and her carefree attitude, going as far as to allow herself to fall over edges and cliffs. Pretty much she got some of that part of her personality from her father.

Also alike to her father she prefers to have pizza and strawberry sundaes when she's not on the job, though nowadays she's mostly seen working either with Dante or Nero. Considering her father brought her on some of his hunting jobs when she was old enough she developed quite the skill somewhat alike to her father.

She gained her devil trigger when she witnessed her father being attacked by multiple demons, sure it wasn't enough to kill Dante at all but with how close the father-daughter relationship they had Sparrow's demonic blood activated, now for her devil trigger her body has this sort of red fiery glow around her as her eyes as well turn red. At first she wasn't able to control it much since it usual seeped out whenever she was angry but Dante, Lady, and Trish helped the girl to train enough for it to be under control and now it is somewhat easy to tap into if needed.....not that she tried yet she's still a bit afraid to do so. (Her Devil Trigger look is still in development of course so it might be changed after the game comes out so yeah.)

Now mostly Sparrow is this loner type and she can be seen with a scowl sometimes (well...mostly a lot..) but in all honesty, she has a caring heart for her friends and family. Becoming protective of them as much as going as far as putting her own life on the line just to save them even if they were able to handle things themselves, she's actually close with her cousin Nero as from time to time the cousins hang out to kill time before heading off on certain hunting jobs together from time to time as well.

(Note: She does smile around her family but that's mostly only for THEM)

Sparrow, however, is somewhat a daddy's girl due to her close relationship with her father as her mother died giving birth to her, but she does have a smart mouth when it comes to Dante openly flirting with women although she doesn't really care about it, so long as Dante pretty much keeps the women away from her and doesn't do anything gross while she's around in which he doesn't.

Don't think she doesn't have any weapons, she has one sword and one gun both given to her by Dante for her birthday (which is still undecided on my part for now), her sword is called 'Oblivion' while her gun is called 'Rattle-Snake' due to the engraving of a snake on both sides of the gun.

Her gun is always seen strapped to her right thigh while her sword is strapped to her back just like Dante and Nero's...

Sometimes she can have these cold moments where she'll lash out on you but it's only if you betray her trust, meaning hurting her friends and family bring the anger within her and to prove it she puts her hair up in a high ponytail - meaning she means to bring all hell towards the demons or any fool who wants power or whatever...(pretty much mess with her family and you deal with her xD)

Currently, she doesn't have anyone she has romantic feelings for as she doesn't seem to be interested in that for the moment, mainly cause not many guys catch her eye just yet...