Mission 16: Diverging Point: Dante

||A/N: Sorry that these three chapters are short or some of them are, we all know there wasn't to many cutscenes in the 'Mission' of some parts of the story-line of the game but either way I actually felt like writing the new chapter up this time before I get busy for a few days. Either way I hope you like it!! (PS: Sadly this chapter for Dante is really short...so sorry!! I still can't explain a few parts for my stories.)||

June 15th - 1:13 pm
[Meanwhile]

"No hard feelings guys, but this is my gig! Trust me, Nero...This one's gonna be a little too much for ya. And sorry Sparrow...but your old man is gonna take over from here." Dante said.

Looking behind him was a open area to jump down and into the next area to go through, he hoped he would get there first before Nero or even Sparrow did...because the reveal of his brother being the very demon that has her aunt...and that very demon being her uncle.

He wasn't sure how she'd take it that's for sure.

Making his way down and down like usual demons interrupted his travel and Dante had easily taken them down. Certain area's he had entered to get further and further down the tree were actually quite different in their own ways.

Though what didn't change was that of the familiar demons appearing before him as he continued onward.

When he arrived in the area where he was able to hear the others fight off a few demons he knew they were okay, but he still needed to check on how Sparrow was and so he took a short moment to look around and once his eyes landed on his daughters form fighting off demons he nodded his head with a small smile.

'That's my girl, fights like her father in a way.' Dante thought.

He for sure was one heck of a proud dad of the young woman Sparrow has become.

With a sigh Dante turned around and continued on, fighting demon after demon in his way. When he was in a different place and could no longer hear the others he found himself elsewhere with a different but yet familiar type of demon from his past.

"Leave at once! Only kings of the Underworld may enter these gates. You shall not pass." The demons different voices told Dante.

'Gatekeeper Unleashed: King Cerberus'

"Easy there, fella. Hey...I remember a stinky little pooch just like you." Dante says.
"You insult me, foul-scented creature!" Cerberus replies.
"Looks like your master's got you on a pretty short leash. Come on, little puppy. I'll take you out for a walk, c'mon! Let's go!" Dante taunts.
"You have fought our kin in the past...But I am king of the Cerberus tribe! They were weak! But WE will feast on your flesh, and gnaw on your bones!" King Cerberus tells Dante.

Finally breaking free from the chain's binding them to that one spot of this place.

"So you're the strongest in the litter. Looks like we're gonna need a bigger leash. Come on!" Dante says taunting the demon again.

With that Dante's battle began, what was interesting was that this Cerberus had three different abilities, fire, ice and lightning. And boy was this little pup tough. It took some time but in the end Dante did indeed defeat this demon and like usual after defeating it the demon turned into one of Dante's new Devil Arms.

Looking at it carefully not long later Dante did his usual gimmick where he tested each weapon out making skillful moves and showing off (even if there wasn't anyone to see it.) each weapon it transformed into turned out to have the same exact abilities the demons had which in Dante's book was really cool.

But with the staff form he ended up creating a hole in the ground before him after he decided enough was enough from testing it out. And when he looked down and hadn't heard anyone down there it seemed like he was there first.
Just how he wanted it.

"Guess I'm the first one here. I like that!" Dante said.

Jumping down Dante mentally prepared himself for what he'd see once he landed down there.