Mission 13: Four Warriors

June 15th - 12:36 pm

By this time everyone regrouped and were back all together, and also both Nero and Sparrow were wake, the small wounds on Sparrows arm healed up by now and when she stepped out of the van and saw her dad finally make his arrive she grinned and ran over to him like she always had as a little girl.

"Dad! Your okay." Sparrow said relieved, hugging him.
"Hey, Squirt. You alright?" Dante asked, hugging her back tightly.
"Yeah, but you had me worried you asshole." Sparrow said, hitting her father shoulder.
"Haha sorry about that. But everything is gonna be okay." Dante explained.

When Sparrow looked around a bit and frowned Dante knew she was looking for her aunt Freya.

"Wheres..." Sparrow started.
"Urizen still has her...but don't worry she isn't injured." Dante told her.

While the father and daughter had their moment Lady went to go check some areas, when things started to finally be explained about this stupid tree and just what the hell Urizen was after Dante kept his arm around his daughter's shoulders for some silent comfort.

When Dante walked off along with his daughter Nico couldn't help but walk up to Dante.

"Whoa! You...are the infamous Dante! Sparrows dad!" Nico said.
"Nico be cool." Sparrow laughs a bit.
"Um, I'm Nicoletta Goldstein. Sound familiar?" Nico said introducing herself.

When they shook hands Sparrow saw Nico as someone meeting their biggest hero and actually enjoyed watching this.

"My grandmother is Nell Goldstein...The gunsmith that made all your fancy weapons that you got...strapped...back there..." Nico said, nervously.

Sparrow laughed behind her hand and shook her head. Ahh she liked the fact Nico became a good friend of hers rather fast.

"Yeah, there she is!" Nico cheered when Dante pulled out his guns.
"You don't much look like her..." Dante replies.
"Dad!" Sparrow groaned.
"Yeah, I got my looks from my Daddy, kind of like Sparrow has hers from you. But that's all about I got from him. But based on his research, I-I-I managed to cobble this- Um...it-it-Consider it a gift! In honor of us finally meeting! Meeting." Nico said holding out a hat to Dante.

Sparrow chuckled as she watched her father raise his hand and took the hat, when it flew up and landed on his head a red scarf appeared and soon Dante did his usual stuff...only this time he seemed to have been dancing to this which made Sparrow blush in embarrassment as she hid her face in one hand.

'Dad...oh gosh...' Sparrow thought.

Nico thought liked it and cheered after Dante was done, when he pocked it away Nero stopped him.

"Dante! I'm gonna go, too." Nero said.
"Why don't you sit this one out? You too Sparrow." Dante said.
"What? Whoa since when do I sit out of jobs like this?" Sparrow asked.
"Oh, let you call me dead weight again? No thanks. I've got all the power I need. Right here." Nero replied, showing his Devil Breaker.
"You two don't understand. It's not what I mean-" Dante said to his daughter and Nero.
"Let them go. Dante. Time is a luxury that we can no longer afford. We must chase after him, post-haste." V says.
"What, does that mean you're going too?" Dante asked.
"I have a duty to see this through." V replies.
"Well that's all you had to say, Mr. Poetry. I'm gonna go my way, and you guys can go yours. Let's just say that's the best for the cause." Dante replies walking off.

Sparrow followed after her dad deciding to go with him this time but the two of them were stopped by Nico who called after Sparrow.

"Hey, girly! Here's that weapon I said I'd made up for you!" Nico said, tossing a rectangular container towards her.
"What is it?" Sparrow asked, catching it with ease.
"Open it and find out! Try her out when you see a few demons!" Nico smiled.
"Okay...?" Sparrow said.

Just as they jumped over the edge Nico heard her saw she calls the new weapon 'Judgment'
(If you wanna see the picture of it check it through the book on my Quotev account where I have it up there as well.)

"What'ca think it is kiddo?" Dante asked.
"Not sure. But I guess I'll soon find out." Sparrow shrugged her shoulders.

Before they walked off Dante waited beside his daughter who soon opened the box and laughed in amazement, inside was a new gun. Carefully taking it out of the box Dante smirked as he watched his daughters expression which was in utter awe.

It was a beautiful black gun, grey and gold trimming all around and on the handle of each side was a picture of a dragon with it's mouth open which was meant to look 'scary' in some ways. Not to mention the trigger piece was in a gold color.
In the box was a note.

'Dear Sparrow, I made this gun knowing by mentions you were somewhat like your daddy in battle. Since you liked my first piece so much here's another! Hopefully we can continue on with our friendship and you'll allow me to cobble up a few more weapons for ya in the future!' - Nico.

"Heh, most defiantly. Her gunsmith is rather amazing." Sparrow said.
"All is left for you to test this baby out on some demons." Dante smiled.
"Well I did say I would." Sparrow grins.
"Let's go then kiddo!" Dante chuckles.

And so the father-daughter duo left off on their own path.

When the reached the first drop they ended up fighting a large amount of demons, of course there would be some no matter where they went so the father-daughter duo fought together rather well and quick.

"You still got it old man." Sparrow teased.
"Heh, hey I taught you everything I know." Dante grins.

Dante knew his daughter was much like him just the way she was testing her new gun, it shot faster and it seemed to never miss it's target. It also fit well with her fighting style that was some what similar to her fathers but still her own style so it was a perfect match.

Time and time again the two of them fought demon after demon together and things were going rather well they were finishing up rather quickly so when they kept dropping down further and further they soon had finally met up with Nero and V again.

"Looks like we still got a long ways to go." Dante said.
"Seems that way." Sparrow replies.

Just as the four began walking forwards all together the ground from under them all shook then started to crumble. Sparrow stumbled along with the others but she stumbled more near Nero and when the ground from under them all broke Nero instinctively grabbed onto Sparrow and they fell together.

Once again the four of them got separated with Sparrow ending up with one of the guys once more.