Mission 20: True Power/A Mother's Love

||A/N: I finally finished this chapter, I had to think of what Freya would due and what the right things for her to say/feel as well as Sparrow. Anyway since I'm finished this I'll be focused on my RE4 story as well as my RE2 Remake story (the new one!) Anyways thanks for those who read through this story and waited a while for this chapter||

June 15th - 4:27 pm

Nero and Sparrow both landed somewhere else just a good yards away from were the three others were at, Nero noticed a phone line up and decided to quickly call up his girlfriend placing the coin in the slot he then typed the numbers of the home number and just waited.

Sparrow stayed behind as she looked up to where the most top part of the tree knowing her father, uncle and aunt were up there and she knew her father and uncle were fighting it out but the knowledge on how her aunt was doing wasn't known.

'Hope you're okay, Aunt Freya.' Sparrow thought.

Meanwhile, Nero was waiting on Kyrie to answer the phone.

"Hello?" Kyrie's voice is heard on the phone.

But Nero couldn't speak just yet, his words were not speaking through his lips just yet.

"Nero? Is that you, Nero? Did something happen?" Kyrie asked.
"Kyrie...When I was a kid, I...I was alone. You and Credo were al I knew. And now all of a sudden, I find out I have a family. What am I suppose to do with that?" Nero spoke.

As shocking as it was for Nero, Sparrow was shocked as well to find out Nero was actually her cousin...kind of clicked in her mind when she remembers the first time her father and aunt came home from their first time in Fortuna as Freya was seen to have such a heartbroken look on her face.

'No doubt she recognized Nero...' Sparrow thought.

"You always know which path is right, and which is wrong. There's no need to doubt yourself." Kyrie tells him.
"Thanks...I guess that's all I needed to hear. I have one last thing to take care of...Then I'm coming home." Nero tells her.

After he hung up the phone both Nero and Sparrow headed up the path, Nero mentioned about not having enough strength to protect someone. But then he began to ran and yelled something.

"I swear! IM NOT LETTING YOU DIE!" Nero shouted.
"Dude don't run!" Sparrow said but sighed.

Sparrow ran after him and watched as his robotic arm began to break off completely and his normal arm appeared, behind him were some sort of blue wings and then he jumped into the air.

"Jeez, wait up, Nero!" Sparrow shouts.

Transforming into her Devil Trigger form she flew after him and when she reached where he was she noticed that between her father and uncle was Nero in his own Devil Trigger form, Freya standing good feet away shocked by it.

Dante and Vergil let go of their DT form and were shocked at the sight of Nero.

"This is...curious," Vergil says.
"Nero?" Dante asked.
"Is that really you...Nero?" Freya asked.

Nero however just shoved his father and uncle away from one another while Sparrow landed beside where her father was and let her DT go as well. The only thing she had was her red like wings which were somewhat similar to Neros but a bit different of course.

"Looks like he activated his devil side even more," Sparrow smirked.
"What form of power is this?" Vergil asked.
"What the hell?" Dante asked.
"This ends, right here," Nero said after letting his new DT go.

Dante, however, got up to his feet and shook his head as he began to walk towards Nero making Sparrow throw her hands up in the air and sigh. How is that she and Nero were the only ones in this family that might just be mature enough to know that fighting like this is idiotic?