The two sides

I've always been the girl, he never loved, he couldn't coz he wouldn't. I was the girl, who was never "her". And "she" was everything he ever wanted, the one he would think about while kissing me. I'm the girl he could turn for a distraction but I wasn't the first choice.
I'm not saying I didn't respect my self and stayed with him, the thing is I never knew until very late (except ones or twice or may be more). The concept of being in love with someone who isn't family or just a friend has always been complicated.

I've told my self a lot of times that I'm the supporting character in someone's story but now my other half refuses to believe it.
Yes I said other half, I have lot of conversations happening in my head majorly a debate between two halves. One of me says that this is how things are going to be the other is too proud to even listen to her.
So when I'm feeling low and my heart is physically aching coz rejection hurts too much, then there's this girl inside my head relating her self to all the people who never get what they want , this other girl, stands up and tells her no one is worth so many tears. She tells me that I'm too strong for these stupid things to matter and those who love someone else, respect their love but also respect yourself to never get into a situation like that.

---------------------------------------------------------Hey this is completely random and thats why my grammer and writing style is so bad, bu I posted it nonetheless, coz this is something that has happened with me and I want to share it with you hoping you'll understand what I'm trying to say.
Thanks for reading this.😂
So if you have gone through something similar or relatable, I want to tell you that " You're the only person you need"
Yes we are humans and we need people around us, but this is just to remind you that you're given this amazing gift of life, don't take it for granted. You're important and you play a major role in this universe, you might not know it right now.