X

"She is passion embodied, a flower of melodrama in eternal bloom"

Chapter Two
Page One

Watching the cars drive off into the distance made me want to curl up into a little ball and sleep where no demons could reach me.

Instead I swung my arms awkwardly back and forth and moved from one foot to the other.

They, A certain threesome named, Alexander, Wren and Jamie stood leaning against the chipped pillars of the porch.

"So..." I drawled trying to take my attention elsewhere, anywhere but them.

They seemed to get the memo, or more so, Wren got the memo.

The man stepped away from the pillar and looked at me closely.

"Your name?" He questioned in a strong welsh accent.

"Clem-Clementine Hunter" I stumbled quietly "and you must be Wren Rigby, am I right?"

"Huh Clementine, you don't mind if I call you Clemmy do you. No. Great so Clemmy what's a beautiful girl like you doing in a place like this" he then had the audacity to gesture up at my house.

"A place like this, is my house. I'm refurbishing it into its old beauty and you will be too.  This is where you'll be staying as the hotel closed down and you will all be helping me"

The air was filled with arrogant scoffs as they pushed their way into the place.

"And where exactly will we be sleeping?" The one with the strong Russian accent questioned, Alexander Schneider, I believe his name is.

"Ahhh, about that"

My nervous laugh that came out was enough evidence they needed.

"Where will we be staying?" the loud forceful voice of Jamie Dorian sounded.

The silence was awkward.

Telling someone you're sleeping in a small old car is something not only surprising but slightly worrying; alas here I am doing just as I said.

The three boys stand there before me with incredulous looks across there face,
"So are you going to tell us where me and my boys will be staying dear Clemmy?" The harsh glare was worth more than one hundred insults.

Oh no!