XXI

"Hell is empty, all the devils are here"

CHAPTER THREE
PAGE THREE

Later on once the two sleepy boys had awoken the four of them sat around the fire. The silence was easy as they all began to collect their thoughts for the day.
It was only the rapid knocking on the door that disturbed them.

Sending a quick glance to the boys Clementine proceeded to very slowly arise and head towards the door.

As soon as she opened it she was greeted with a furious Grace Sullivan.

As if seeing Clementine's face alone infuriated her she began to clench her teeth and her beautiful green eyes squinted pinning Clementine down.

She rose her hand pointing a finger in at her chest,
"You!" Grace screeched
"You in-cognitive piece of trash, bullying an old woman! My grandma told me all about your little encounter and I've had it up to here with you!"

Eventually Clementine caught on to what she was saying. Mrs Giani was Grace's grandma but why had it been a good four days since the incident.

"Grace, breathe -"
Clementine was abruptly cut off with an even more enraged Grace.

"Don't you dare! Don't you dare tell me to 'breathe', you and your irrelevant, asshole, murderers can stay the hell away from me and my family"

The boys had arrived after hearing the commotion and Wren was ready to reply when Clementine held her hand up silencing everyone.

"You grandma came to my house, disrespected me, disrespected my house, disrespected my boys and then proceeded to act like a victim parading about the town as though she was some wounded soldier. You are too quick to judge Grace Sullivan."
Clementine's hands shook grabbing on to her pyjama bottoms as she spoke with such finalisation.

After her speech they stood in silence before Wren finally cut in,

"We may be asshole murderers but you weren't complaining about that last night" he said it with such a large smirk and a wink at the end as her face was red in anger.

She was engaged after all and here was Wren graciously ripping what was left of her reputation to shreds.

"No wonder your parents tried to kill you, you're scum Clementine,scum!Just like those murderers too."

At that a few tears leaked down her face.

Noticing Clementines change the three beautiful men came closer.
Murderous glares, smirks, clenched fists.

They were ready for murder.