🖤chapter 9 - pizza?🖤

half an hour had past and elliott was still stunned by bloodhound's words, resting against his headboard with his legs crossed in front of him. he stared at his feet as he swayed them back and forth slowly, lost in his thoughts surrounded by bloodhound.

you are beautiful, elliott. a divine person, with incredible charm.

those words repeated in his head as he was still in complete disbelief. he questioned how someone so cold and mysterious could feel that way about him.

a moment later, the door clicked making him jump, snapping out of his thoughts as he watched it open slowly. in came ajay, pizza box in hand with large bottles of what seemed to be cola tucked between her arm and her side. the delicious scent made elliott feel extremely hungry, having not eaten since breakfast.

"hey, elliot. say, where's bloodhound?" she asked curiously as she set the box and bottles at the foot of his bed.

i can't tell her. no. she can't know. not yet, anyways.

"oh, they uh- headed out for a walk or something, shouldn't be long." he lied with a friendly tone, trying to sound convincing.

"oh, okay then." she replied with furrowed brows then sat beside him kicking her shoes off.

"so they didn't say where they were going?" she questioned further.

"nope, they j-just left after that." he explained falsely, mentally cringing.

"let's leave them a slice or two then." she chuckled as she opened the pizza box, gazing widely at the melted cheese steaming above the base. they smell was amazing.

"want some?" she asked him, handing a slice.

"sure, thanks." he grabbed it from her taking a large bite as the door suddenly clicked once more.

both of their heads turned towards it instantly as bloodhound appeared behind it, stepping inside. elliott gulped trying his best to avoid eye-contact by taking another bite of his pizza. they gazed at him for a moment then proceeded further into the room, taking a seat on their bed.

"oh, you're back!" ajay exclaimed excitedly. "would you like some?" she offered spinning the pizza box that rested on her lap towards them.

"how kind of you, thank you." they accepted, grabbing a slice but stopping for a moment as their eyes met elliott's curious ones.

unexpectedly, they lifted the bottom of their mask to which elliott almost gasped at in shock. he swore he was going to have a heart attack at some point.

a perfectly sculpted jaw was revealed, sharper than a blade with the lower halves of their cheeks, sculpted immaculately. elliott felt a sensation in the pit of his stomach as he gazed at them bringing the slice towards their thinly pursed lips, so soft appearing. his gaze deepened, practically entranced as they took a bite of the greasy food, watching elliott through their eyelashes, smirking devilishly as they chewed.

holy fuck. i've never seen a mouth so hot. what the actual fuck. i can't deal with this. help me please, someone.

"how is it?" ajay asked with a warm smile, completely oblivious to their unusual exchange.

"it's rather delicious." they replied contently before taking another bite.

they are seriously gonna kill me. like no exaggeration. how can someone make pizza look so hot? pizza? really? what the fuck?!

•••••

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this shorter chapter! I've decided this book isn't going to have a prominent structure to it, so I'll continue to write whatever I feel like writing at the time.

Although, there will be progression of course, but there are no plans for an ending as of yet, so for the mean time enjoy some fluffy, lovey dovey, angsty miragehound stuff haha! <3