🖤chapter 12 - fountain of love [smut]🖤

A/N - Above is my new Apex Legends montage that I worked really hard on, I hope you get the chance to check it out! <3

This chapter will contain some pretty graphic and suggestive descriptions, so I warn you of the smut ahead. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy haha!

•••••

needing to clear his mind of these thoughts that were bothering him so much, he decided he'd head out for a walk. there was a park he used to visit not far from the dorm, he'd always go there too chill or cool off if he overworked on his tech.

his boot clad feet tapped against the concrete path he was walking along as he stared at them absentmindedly. he wasn't far from the park and the fresh air in his lungs was definitely calming him down, but he still had bloodhound glued to his brain.

everything they said, all the compliments, the staring, he couldn't handle it. he felt a thousand emotions at once every time.

he averted his gaze eventually, examining the sandy dunes of the outlands meeting the overgrowth of the frontier, overlapping with one another. the sky was bright blue, the sun heating his jacket-covered back and his scarf-wrapped neck. he sighed, shoving his hands in his pockets as the familiar sight of the park gates appeared in his view.

he proceeded, picking up his pace a little with excitement from not visiting the place for so long. his boots kicked up stones and pebbles that laid on the ground, spread across the path towards the large metal gates decorated in victorian styled spirals and patterns. it was more like an entrance to a graveyard than a park to him.

he clutched the bars of the right gate, giving it a strong push, groaning as the pressure caused the rusty hinges to squeak, desperate for oiling. he slipped through the gap, closing it behind him with a huff, then swiping sweat from his forehead.

he proceeded down the path, spotting multiple familiar sights that filled him with nostalgia. he smiled fondly as he spotted the old playground with the rusty swings that barely swung that he used to enjoy rocking slowly on whenever he'd visit.

the fountain sat at the centre of the park, completely dry as it was since the war. it made him realise just how much of a ghost town this place had become, especially outside of the frontier. children and their parents used to visit everyday, the grass always a lush green and the fountain running cleanly, were now both dried up and lifeless.

he stopped in front of the fountain for a moment, pulling a penny from his pocket. as tradition, he'd always make a wish every time he visited. gazing into the fountain, there were only a few stranded pennies remaining, the rest probably stolen by crooks of the rebellion.

he closed his eyes tightly, eyelids wrinkling as he shuffled his feet against the pebbles beneath him. once he was ready, he made his wish.

i wish to be deeply in love with bloodhound some day.

he took a step back after the penny fell from his hand, landing with a dink. he sighed, peeling his eyes open giving a satisfied nod as he began to walk around the fountain.

making his way further down the path, he spotted one of the only patches of greenery present and that was an abundance of oak trees planted scattered across the end of the park.

he stepped from the pebbled path to the dried grass, crunching beneath his feet as he walked. the noise calmed him. he lost himself once again, thoughts trailing towards the usual occupant of his mind.

"elliott." a voice spoke, calling him calmly.

he jumped snapping from his thoughts as he whipped his head in the direction of the voice that sounded so familiar.