🖤chapter 15 - annoyance🖤

A/N - i've recently started streaming on twitch!! i'm playing games such as overwatch, apex legends, rainbow six siege and more!! it would mean the world to me if you could drop a quick follow! affiliation is a dream of mine and your support would help immensely!!

my twitch: https://twitch.tv/l4djordan123

or the link is in my bio!
thank you guys so much <3

•••••

"so, tell me more about yourself." elliott insisted to octavio as they walked ahead of hunter and ajay in the hallway.

"well, some may say i am quite the daredevil." he began with a chuckle. "all my life i have found a thrill in adrenaline surging activities and stunts, hence my rather large following online." he explained.

"but one day, i was performing a stunt in an arena in front of thousands of people when everything went terribly wrong.." mirage gazed at him with wide eyes, eager to know more. "i was so hopped up on adrenaline, i didn't even realise the stunt had malfunctioned, engulfed in flames. the soles of my shoes were gone, feet completely scorched and third-degree burns ran up my legs. it was quite wild." he explained half-heartedly, gesturing to his lower half as elliott gawked at him in awe, jaw hanging slightly.

little did they know, hunter was furious. their eyes practically burnt holes into the back of their heads as they stared at them with clenched fists, jealousy burning within.

"if you two could stop acting like children, we have a training session to proceed with." hunter spoke coldly as they gazed at them with a squint through their mask.

elliott spun his head around in offence, mouth wide open in mockery shock. hunter just shook their head and sighed whilst ajay snickered beside them.

"i'm sorry for getting to know our new friend here." elliott retaliated sassily with hands on his hips as they neared the training centre.

"he is merely a friend. just an annoyance." they stated with passive aggression practically dripping off their words like a poison.

"what did i ever do to you?!" he yelled in offence with his hands on his chest.

they didn't reply. just proceeded walking, picking up the pace to overtake them and storm off ahead.

"don't worry about them. i wouldn't take it personally." ajay reassured patting his arm for comfort with a weak smile.

"frick, what's their problem?" he asked to which elliott just shrugged with knitted brows. he was confused by their strange mood and actions towards octavio.

•••••

A/N - hi everyone!! sorry this took so long to update! i've been really busy with college work and stuff so i haven't had the chance to update. i hope you understand!

i've been thinking of making chapters shorter but sweeter, with something that would contribute towards the plot or give hints in each one. i feel like i could get updates out much more frequently and also keep you guys on your toes for the next one haha!

hope you liked it <3