Prologue

Somewhere a lady was standing and looks at family and tears slipped from her eyes.

Lady : how much I crave for this.

Sudden she left hands on her. She turned around and saw a girl in 8th years standing there. She smiled seeing her. She down and kissed her forehead.

Lady : how was school?

Girl it's was good.......!

Lady smiled and picked her up and settled in car.

India in small apartment. A man was standing with bottle in his hand and staring at sky.

Man : why you took everything for me! How can you hate me this much? Don't I deserve to fulfil my love wish.

He ended up braking the bottle. Blood oozed out but he cared less.
-------------------------------------
It's similar plot like Naamkaran after 10 years leap but I have changed the concept off it.

1: there is no misthi or anything related to her.

2: instead of mogil being avneil son is going their daughter.

3: vidyut is still alive. And Neil is still police officer but right now he is on mission which no knows about it.

4: Neil is drinks most of time to avoid his grief. His family broke relation with expect from his mom and Bebe.

Lastly you all must be thinking why I don't update others story it's because I want give better plot and long update. Right now it's hard for me to long update. Just wait for me to update them. By Sunday there will be two chapters of our baby.

So see you soon. Take care..