Chapter 22

She stood shockingly there. The fear she had was coming true. Neil walks to and stood front of her.

Neil : you want answer then I will tell but before that should I say how did dead person could get alive?

Avni didn't had courage to answer him.

Neil : how this possible you could alive if you die front of my eyes. How? Answer me?

She still didn't answer him.

Neil : let me rephrase it. If you are not Mrs Avni Neil Khanna then that means you had your rebirth with this family right.

Neil was going to say one word when Manik stopped him.

Manik : Neil?

Neil : not today Manik, I respect you both but not today. I need my answers.

Nandini gestured Manik to stop. Neil turned to Avni,

Neil : why you did this? What was my mistake?

Avni knew now there is no point from running past, she took courage and took his name.

Avni : Neil!

Neil : I don't want hear my name but I want answer.

Avni : you want to know why I felt you then listen. After meeting you, I was going home when vidyut goon took me to him. He showed a video which showed how he attacked at you but Neela ma came in Between. He also threatened if i tell you or anyone then we will not leave us. He wanted me, next day he kidnapped Misti to bring me there.

I went there but he decorated his house with wedding decorations. He again threatened me saying If I want misti then I should marry him. I told him to give me some day which he did but I didn't knew he had his eye on me. I tried telling you writing letter to you but before it could reach to you, he burnt it. Remember when I send DVD which all watched saying it's was my last messages for you all but in mind I had plan to destroy him.

Unfortunately didn't happens as I planned. Vidyut was all ready to marry me but when at last minute a backed up he pushed me, after that you knew what happened. All house was caught in fire, while I stood up and took Misti with me through backyards but someone hit me with rod and I lost conscious. After when I get gained my conscious back I was in hospital with Bhai and Nandini.

As she finished her past she ended up crying in Nandini arm. Neil was lost himself. He couldn't believe what she has suffered. Both suffered.

Manik : Neil before taking any decision think from her side too. She had to Keep herself away from you
And your family because vidyut is still not over Avni. By any mistake he finds about Avni then you know her life is in danger. I know what you might Been through, this is up to you. Before going listen how Avni reached to hospital.

Remember in flight I told you and Nandini goes to India mostly every year. The same thing happened last 10 years ago. We were coming back when our car stopped by isolated road where non was. Both of us were waiting for driver uncle to fix the car as it broke in Mid way. I was on phone when Nandini shouted. I asked her what happened but she didn't respond me,then I followed her gaze to see a body cover with blood. It's only one body. Both of us went out and saw the Person. Avni was still breathing by that time.

We quickly brought her to hospital. It took her few days to back in sense. She was weak. Me and Nandini decided to bring her to London. When we came after a week Avni told us what happened but she doesn't know how she landed over there.