Chapter 48

A week passed since Avni got to know about Neil's past. Both have given Each other chance to live life with each other along with Anaya. Neil was trying to be happy around Avni but fails as he can't pretend front her. Only she knew he was still broken from inside. Only one thing can heal him is his family reunite. No matter what's the matter but family is family. Without Family there is no happiness.

Avni knew what she had to do. No knew what Avni was doing behind them. Neil was doubting her but didn't questioner her.

It's was another day where Neil was sleeping other side of bed while other side was Avni sleeping. Anaya was sleeping between her both parents. Neil was holding his two precious lady protectively. Neil was holding Avni waist and with his another hand was on Anaya. Avni hands was wrapped around Neil waist. Her second hand was dangling of the bed. Sun ray pepping through window disturbing our little princess sleep.

She stirred in sleep. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at her both side. She smiled seeing her both parents sleeping peacefully. She moved bit and looked at how Neil was holding Avni. She moved Neil's hand from herself and kissed Neil cheek then Avni. Both of them smiled in sleep. Anaya kept her hand on Avni cheek and tried waking her up. Avni feeling touch of hand she opened her eye and saw Anaya smiling.

Anaya : good morning mamma!

Avni : good Morning baby!

Anaya : mamma i want go washroom.

Avni looked at Anaya then Neil who was sleeping. She nods and moved Neil's hands from her waist and got up from bed. She picked Anaya up and took her to washroom. Avni kept Anaya down.

Avni : baby I'll be outside. Call me when you done.

Anaya nods. Avni went outside and sat beside Neil and caressed his head.

Avni ( Mind) I'll bring your happiness back Neil! I know something is fishy. I know my papa ji he can't hate you or accuse you.. I'm sure someone is behind all this problem. Neil I'll reunite our family back.

She bent down and kissed his foreheads and saw Anaya coming smiling.

Avni : why didn't you call me?

Anaya jumped on bed and kept her head in Avni laps.

Anaya : mamma I'm big girl now! Papa said once I should do it by myself as I'm papa girl. And papa girl doesn't need anyone's help.

Avni smiled and looked at Neil then Anaya.

Avni : papa teaching you good things. Achaa Anaya did you spoke to your friend.

Anaya : no! Mamma can I use your phone. Today it's her birthday.

Avni : it's on table! Take it.

Anaya nods and gets up and moved to table and went to balcony.
Avni looks at Neil then saw the time. She decided to wake him up.

She caressed his head.

Avni : Neil.... wake up..

Neil stirred and hugged Avni Waist tightly. Avni smiled.

Avni ( mind) he didn't changed! He still loves hugging my waist before waking up.. i missed all this Neil..

She drank her tears back and called his name again. After calling Neil's names few more times he opened his eye and looked at Avni. He smiled seeing her face.

Neil kept his head in her lap. She caressed his hair.

Neil : good morning!

Avni : good morning! Wake up now!