Chapter 43

Next morning sun rays flashing on Avni face and disturbing her. She stirred and opened her eyes only to see beautiful sight. She admired her lifelines. She kissed their head and caressed Neil hair then Anaya. Feeling hand in hair Neil snugged more into Anaya. Avni smiled seeing him.

She kept admiring them when Anaya stirred. Avni caressed her hair. Anaya opened her eye and saw herself caged in papa arms. Anaya smiled and turned other side and saw Avni.

Anaya : mamma help me!

Avni giggled seeing her struggle in Neil arms. Controlling her laugh she nods. Anaya finally moves from Neil. Neil pulled duvet over him as he didn't feel warmth of Anaya or Avni. Both mother and daughter looks at him.

Anaya moved to Avni and hugged her.

Anaya : mamma papa is cute na!

Avni : don't say that! If your papa hears then only he knows what he will do.

Anaya: why?

Avni : your papa doesn't like to be called cute.

Anaya : why mamma? Papa is cute like baby.

Avni : papa thinks he is more than cute.

Anaya : no my papa is cute! I will tell him he's cute.

Avni : go ahead but don't come to afterwards.

Anaya : done! Mamma then can I get chocolates afterwards.

Avni : if your papa agrees he is cute then double chocolate for you.

Anaya : yehhh!

Avni kept her palm on her mouth.

Avni : papa is sleeping!

Anaya : sorry! Mamma want to go washroom.

Avni : come!

Both got off bed and moved to washroom. Dropping Anaya to Washroom Avni moved to other side and picked Anaya brush.

Soon Anaya came there and saw Avni standing with brush.

Avni : come on brush your teeth!

Anaya : mamma will do it!

Avni : hmm!

Avni picked Anaya up and made her stand on stool and took toothpaste and applied it on brush. Avni starts brushing Anaya teeth.

Avni cleaned Anaya mouth. Then Avni picked Anaya up.

Avni : go to papa! I'm coming.

Anaya nod and leaves. Avni cleans the Sink and moved out of Washroom and saw Anaya waking Neil up.

Anaya : mamma why papa sleeps so much?

Avni : he is sleepy head!

Anaya : no my papa is not!

Avni : baby don't be blind in papa love. Looks how much he is sleeping.

Anaya : mamma wait and watch.

Avni : okay!

Avni crossed her hand to her chest and stood away from bed and watched them. Anaya looks around the room to find something when Anaya eyes fell on Full jug of water. Anaya smiled and picked the hug and moved duvet over Neil face and poured entire jug on This face.